Wii Error Code TOC Thread

sprale

WiiChat Member
Nov 18, 2009
Texas
I've had a few errors on my Wii I picked up used and have had to go digging in the forums for answers. Not a big deal, I know how to search. Might make a good sticky. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge... :wink:

I though it would be helpful to post a thread with links to error codes and resolutions, a bit like a TOC. I've found details on some of the posts below. Post replies with additions or corrections to the list and I'll add update this post. :mushroomlife:

:redwii: Error Codes
Error Code 20102 - Unauthorized access
Error Code 23004 - Temporary issue with the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection
Error Code 24001 - Temporary issue with the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection
Error Code 32004 - Lost connection during Wii system update or the download has timed out
Error Code 32007 - Lost connection during Wii system update or the download has timed out
Error Code 32017 - There appears to be an issue with updating your Wii console
Error Code 51030 - Unable to connect to your wireless network
Error Code 51330 - Unable to connect to your wireless network
Error Code 51331 - Unable to connect to your wireless network
Error Code 52130 - The Wii is unable to connect to the Internet
Error Code 52140 - The Wii console is not able to connect to Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector
Error Code 52230 - There appears to be an issue with your wireless router's firewall
Error Code 52731 - Another device in your network is using the same IP address of the Wii console
Error Code 52232 - There appears to be an issue with your wireless router's firewall
Error Code 86420 - Communication problem between players
Error Code 107304 - There was a problem registering the console to the WiiConnect24 service
Error Code 220602 - The Wii console will need a DNS manually assigned
Error Code 241001 - Specific Error Code Not Found - General Troubleshooting

:blackwii: Search Sources
Nintendo Customer Service - Wii

Last edited:
Back