Wii Europeans free points now

wow that is steep!
16 games gets you 10 euro's worth of points
you payed 960 euro's for it!!

Wow that is steep! Better then nothing of course. I wonder if the US will something like this.

am i the only one still getting this

hank you for visiting the Nintendo of Europe website! We're currently right in the middle of our preparations for a complete site relaunch. Please come back soon to see our brand-new site. In the meantime you can find direct links to a selection of our products right here on this page.

am i missing somethinh

That is steep! I would have said a 1:1 ratio would have been much fairer, given that it takes 16 games just to accumulate that many Star Points (my combined Wii/Gamecube collection barely reaches 4000 Star Points, and I haven't spent any yet!).

Luckily i had quite a few stars- just downloaded lylat wars, and liekly to get mario kart 64 or another N64 game soon. Looking at the rest of the stars catalogue, everything else seems more expensive than expected too. A DS accessory type pack is 5000 stars- a couple of years ago i got a Gamecube game on the catalogue for just 4500 stars!

In UK, 2000 wii points is £14- so you're basically paying 8000 stars for £14. That's 4000 for an N64 game.

N64 game= 4000 points
GC game= 4500 points

Hmm...

Lip said:
am i the only one still getting this

hank you for visiting the Nintendo of Europe website! We're currently right in the middle of our preparations for a complete site relaunch. Please come back soon to see our brand-new site. In the meantime you can find direct links to a selection of our products right here on this page.

am i missing somethinh

maybe you need to refresh your browser, like delete all the page history, cookies, and saved info.

Deleting stuff doesn't work for me, I still get the same "Coming Back Soon" message. I'll try opening it in Internet Explorer since I'm using Firefox.

EDIT: It still doesn't work...

Last edited:
do we still get stars for returning visits to the website? I have 'my account' as my homepage for the last year and got well over a 1000 stars for doing jack ****!

The gay thing is... My account has been deleted...
nintendoae3.png

Back