wii experts needed to answer a few questions plz!

squall2

WiiChat Member
Nov 1, 2006
hey,

i have some questions that i would like some clever people to answer plz

1) i only just heard about these WII points available to buy (to get virtual console games etc). the wii website says that you can send pics and txts to mobile phones from the wii? im wondering, will thi take up "WII points?"

2) when you play with the wii controller, does it sound and feel like a lead weight bashing around inside it (a bit like the wario ware tilt game for gba etc).

3) will the WII browser cost you points per month or to download videos etc. also can the browser play online videos (like video vault or avi files etc)

4) can you download videos from internet and store them on wii?

there are my questions and some may be impossible to answer but any answers are appreciated!

squall2 said:
hey,

1) i only just heard about these WII points available to buy (to get virtual console games etc). the wii website says that you can send pics and txts to mobile phones from the wii? im wondering, will thi take up "WII points?"

2) when you play with the wii controller, does it sound and feel like a lead weight bashing around inside it (a bit like the wario ware tilt game for gba etc).

3) will the WII browser cost you points per month or to download videos etc. also can the browser play online videos (like video vault or avi files etc)

there are my questions and some may be impossible to answer but any answers are appreciated!

1) I dont think so!
2)I dont think thats true.
3) No the wii browser can be downloaded from launch and is completly free to download things off the browser.(the wii browser will cost something to download after july 2007- but thats for downloading the actual browser itself not the content on the net!!)
4) Hopefully!!!!

1. no the message system is free
2. no see the stuff is great playng it at e3 was great no rattling or nothing
3. opera on wii is free until july 2007
4. probally not but who nos

So i could send a txt to someone and they could reply and it would get sent to the wii? also, so the browser is a free download until july.june ish. will that browser download fit on to the 512mb flash memory?

the opera browser on wii will have an adobe flash addon thus it will support google video and youtube and any flash games/movies on the internet

squall2 said:
hey,

1) No it won't its free but you have to have the other persons Wii code.
2) No, Wario Ware for GBA is a hole differant story, the wiimote won't be like that
3)No it won't cost you a dime if you buy the wii before june 2007. After that you will have to buy it to download it. But if you got it before june 2007 then you get it for free for ever! And if you did buy it and DLed it its free forever i think
4)No you canot

I heard it would be supporting Java, Flash, and all that good stuff, awhile ago though.. (browser)

1) Wii Points are only used to buy Virtual Console games, as we know of.
2) The Wii-Mote is totally solid. You hear nothing, (except for when the speaker on it is turned on.) and you feel nothing inside of it rattling around.
3) The Wii browser is completely free if you download it sometime around launch. And yes, you can watch videos.
4) You can watch videos, but you can't save them.

Back