Wii fat?

lelando

Expert Gamer
Aug 21, 2006
United Kingdom
hi i no its sounds silly but i just think it looks a tiny bit wie in this picture. it might just be this picture and it might just be me being dumb lol. And dont worry im not critasizing the wii its still absoutlutley the next best console ever. but do u understand me when i say it looks a bit fat in this picture.
igns-nintendo-wii-faq-20060919042354907-000.jpg

Last edited:
:lol: LOL!!

It does look fat, maybe an older version or maybe just an awkward angle. It is in no way fat though :lol:

lmao
:lol:
agreed!!!

anyways
that pic is at an angle if you notice, that might be way, if not that then its an older pic.

well I believe this picture was taken at E3 06....and I think it still looks the same...but yeah hat is pretty fat!
If they haven't they need to work on that!

They need to work on it ?!??!....

Dude, it's like, the smallest console (ever?). This is just a low-res, close up, angled photo.

The reason it looks fat, is because the air vent at the back is made of large square holes. The fact that there are only a few plugs also contributes, as they are packed to one side. It's a trick of the eye.

^Yeah....put a piece of paper (or your hand) over the vent on that pic, and it looks thin again.......almost :lol:

Guys come on, she's beautiful anyway. Let's not stand around discussing the poor girls weight, she does have feelings you know and motion sensing capabilities. You should all be ashamed. Anyway it's because of the stand. It's tilted upwards at the front making the back look somewhat stumpy. Once again, it's the clothes they wear that does it

Back