Wii FIFA

hot_chili

WiiChat Member
Jan 28, 2007
Hey i was just thinking if and how nintendo would be able to release a fifa football game to wii,
i mean how would the controlls work, thers not enough buttons and how would the incorporate the motion sensing and aim and stuff.
Its interesting

DISCUSS.

You state the same thing in the other thread just this one has only one part of it you can still talk about what you wanna talk about in here on the other thread

Sarai, Better just leave him be lol. The other one does have more games added.

Anyways no, FIFA hasn't been announced yet

I don't live in Europe, but soccer is a big deal to me lol. I love FIFA. Such a good game.

Celestial said:
I love Fifa! But I prefer Pro Evolution Soccer...

I don't like Pro Evo
- No Licences [I like my Kits etc]
- Gameplay is too Slow
- I like FIFA's Skill sets [Anyone can put it in from like 50 Yards]

The last one makes it WELL fun, Just looking at good but crazy goals

lol I've just preferred pressing square to shoot rather than circle, could change the control settings but personally, I can't be bothered...

Its only a matter of time before a FIFA game gets released for Wii. EA badly misjudged the Wii's popularity at the start and most of their titles so far have been rushed ports (despite being a great game Godfather took only 8 months).

I think they are starting to take notice now though and future EA titles should make much better use of the Wii.

Personally i always preffered the Pro Evo/Winning Eleven series as they played more like a real football game. Im not a fan of button combos for special moves so i hope that FIFA and Pro Evo will be more intuitive on Wii, maybe by flicking the Wiimote in a direction to pass or shoot. It would be good if the option to use a classic or Gamecube controller was also present, given FIFA's usually high presentation and option settings that should be a real possibility too.

yea you should get a free classic controller with a new fifa because it would be an easy way out for a new fifa, instead of thinking what controlls to use foe fifa with the wiimote

Back