wii fit balance board possible games.

gingerkid

Banned
Mar 18, 2007
so, we've all seen it. the balance board, what games do u think will use this such as mario, zelda, kirby, pokemon, and other first party games. discuss...

Would be cool if the new Mario Kart added a surf board maybe? That balance board looks fully capable of handling surfing mechanics and surfing could be a race couldn't it?

I like to DROOL as soon as possible, so for anyone else of a like mind... here's a little full-screen droolage...

click for full size:

Looks cool! I think this is the only Wii game I'm really looking forward to. My fat non athletic ass could use some excercise. Looks like an actually fun way to do just that. I've been to gyms but they are so boring. I'd rather exercise with a fun interactive trainer like this. I think it's great for fat people all over the world. Nintendo is no longer part of the problem but part of the solution. I like that.

wii fit is more focused on balance in wii fit. it uses ur center of balance in yogo games and what not to make sure you are doing the exercise right. i think a surfing game would work perfectly, maybe a hover board game?...

A surfing game would be fine, but I don't know about surfing in Mario Kart. A surf board would seem kinda out of place in that game. Maybe it could be use for the gas or something though since the buttons aren't pressure sensitive on the Wiimote.

a surfing or hoverboard game would be cool.

I'd like a game where you could fly on some kind of platform and use the wiimote and chuck to fight with people in the air or space. I think that would be incredible.

theres some much stuff u can do with this! i wonder what miyamato has in his mind for this. wii fit def wont just be the balance board and the wii fit game, they're going to make more games off of the balance board.

yeah it will i bet. how much do u think the board will cost? i hope less than 40 bucks.

That what I heard yes... "packaged with Wii Fit" so it won't be a cheap game but it was never going to be anyway, so we knew that going in. Hopefully will be well worth it.

haha playing as the green goblin would be cool. Surfing on the balance board and throwing those bombs or whatever he throws with the chuck. That'd be neat.

Or how about a platform game where you use the board to run and jump on. Imagine actually runnng and jumping to make Mario do the same. That'd be cool.

Back