Wii fit board = more connection with future games?

Azuma Kyuubi

Nintendo Freak
May 21, 2006
England, Manchester
After watching the E3 conference, like i know all you did :smilewinkgrin: , i was thinking about the wiifit board shown and the possabilities it opens in future games, my main thought was how intereactive it could make first persons shooter, using the board to lean around...then i fought it would also be good if it was used in boxing to lean away from your opponant...i fought i would just share this with you. Any thoughts?:crazy:

Great idea, but it will be awhile before this kicks in the play, there thinking about how it will work with WiiFit so it turns out to be a success. Good idea though. :yesnod:

I think Reggie suggested skateboarding and boxing or atleast aproved the ideas. Hopefully they don't abuse it though, I would hate to use the board for shooters.

i am not saying you have to use it, it could be a different control setting, where its options, like a snowboard on a ps2 for like ssx. but instead the option to use the board to lean whilst focusing on shooting. It would just make you feel all the more connected with the game, and possably make the game easier to handle..maybe..

wooow 100th post!!

yeah an ssx blur game would be sweet

obviously a lot of effort went into it, so i don't think they are just going to waste it

i think (unlike dk bongos) that it will be a huge success with wiifit and future games, games where you ride a board, or box, or dance

personally i wander if you spot run on it, it could determine how fast you were goign

cause that wold be pretty kick-ass

Azuma Kyuubi said:
i am not saying you have to use it, it could be a different control setting, where its options, like a snowboard on a ps2 for like ssx. but instead the option to use the board to lean whilst focusing on shooting. It would just make you feel all the more connected with the game, and possably make the game easier to handle..maybe..

wooow 100th post!!
Well see for surfing/skateboarding/snowboarding/hoverboarding stuff using the board to lean would be cool, I thought you meant regular Call of Duty shooters.

yeah COD with that just for leaning...wouldn't that make i better?

yeah running on it would be cool, but i don't know how fradgile this board is?? :lol:

I was going around digg yesterday, and I cam across an article where Miyamoto mentioned that some third parties are asking about the board. He specifically mentioned a snowboarding idea.

Yeah it definately has potential, lets hope it makes the most of it to further revolutionise our gaming experience!

I'm a huge snowboarding fan so I think this WiiFit board will be a huge success with Nintendo's games and hopefully some 3rd Party games will use this board. The only problem is the box of WiiFit. Imagine how big it will have to be.

Yeah I approve of Snowboarding. Should be good, although I won't be buying WiiFit straight away I might buy it if they connect it with snowboarding, Lets see what happens.

box won't be that big, you saw how big it was at the e3 con and i isn't fat either, i guess the box will be 60cm x 40 cm x 5 cm, something like that.

Back