Wii Fit Pre/Review

Wiily Good

WiiChat Member
Oct 28, 2006
Australia
This is a video of someone talking you through some of the Wii Fit Balance Games.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I'm really looking forward to this game. It looks a lot of fun. Really.

Wii Fit will be a crazy sucsess...I bet there will be copies on ebay going for ridiculous dollars. To bad they didn't get it out before Christmas.

this actualy looks good.. three questions though.

1. how much will it cost about (£)

2.do you get mat with game

3.does it have online rankings etc..think i read somewere it does.

nice find and can you post other video when it comes out thanks

I haven't heard any cost estimations for this yet.

You DO get the mat with the game.

I haven't heard of any online capabilities with it. it'll probably just be an amped up Wii sports. Although you may get to show off your top scores to your friends via screen shots like SMG. that's purely my speculation though. no basis on that what so ever.

jimbo said:
this actualy looks good.. three questions though.

1. how much will it cost about (£)

2.do you get mat with game

3.does it have online rankings etc..think i read somewere it does.

nice find and can you post other video when it comes out thanks
1. Not entirely sure, but expect it to be £50 or more.
2. Yes, the mat is included with the game.
3. There is a channel that will be downloading where you can track your progress, not sure about online.

Nice vid.
The thing was around 89 (insert Japanese currency) Japan.
But I think it will end up being $100 or so here.

The "mat" is a balance board. It has 4 weight sensors built into it so it knows how your weight is distributed between forward/backward and side to side. Between the balance board and wiimote/nunchuck the Wii should be able to track body motions in ways we can only dream of now.

Wow, that looks a TON better than the crap Sakurai showed us at E3. I would buy this game if it were $50, still debating if I should get it now.

ty for info on mat..now i konw why it so much..and it sounds great.wonder what other games be made by mat.

it take batteries?

CantGetAWii said:
Nice vid.
The thing was around 89 (insert Japanese currency) Japan.
But I think it will end up being $100 or so here.

I think you mean 8900 Yen. 89 Yen is like 89 cents.

Back