Wii Fit priced for $90 at GameStop, pre-order $10

vashivihan

Let There Be Rock
Oct 24, 2007
canada
Wii Online Code
8799-9801-1544-7718
According to a blurry GameStop release list image posted by WiiCast over the weekend, the charge for admission into the Wii Fit club will be $90. We've confirmed with various local GameStops that the game is listed in its system for $90. Pre-orders are being offered for $10 instead of the regular $5, but the two-fold increase is something we've heard has been in the GameStop pipeline for a while.

Nintendo confirmed with Joystiq that "the only thing released is that [Wii Fit] will be 'under $100'" when it debuts on May 19. North America is the only announced region for Wii Fit without a confirmed price tag, with Europe and Australia ready to pay over $100 USD for the pressure-sensitive sweat board.

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/03/24/wii-fit-priced-for-90-at-gamestop-pre-order-10/http://www.joystiq.com/2008/03/24/wii-fit-priced-for-90-at-gamestop-pre-order-10/

thats quite unexpectedly low

That is kinda expensive. It might be fun and interactive, but it is $100! Might wait till the price drops.

eddiemon said:
That is kinda expensive. It might be fun and interactive, but it is $100! Might wait till the price drops.

No it's still $90. When you pay $10, then when you pick it up, you just pay the rest. ($80)

manufan15 said:
No it's still $90. When you pay $10, then when you pick it up, you just pay the rest. ($80)
Still that is pretty expensive for games. I need to get a job! I'm only a kid.

For someone with a job, $100 is a chunk, but affordable for what you're getting. I don't think I'm gonna be getting it unless there is some killer app that comes along using it. That makes me sad, cause I've been looking forward to it before the balance board was announced. Now its a whole new monster.

Skorp said:
For someone with a job, $100 is a chunk, but affordable for what you're getting. I don't think I'm gonna be getting it unless there is some killer app that comes along using it. That makes me sad, cause I've been looking forward to it before the balance board was announced. Now its a whole new monster.
I heard that some games that are going to be released can you the balance board.

I for one will be picking this up on Launch Day May 19. It's quite cheap for me since I am using the $50 I didn't waste on SSBB toward this. :smilewinkgrin:
Gamestop will not be getting my money as Bestbuy has rewards cards and Attractions coupons to make it even cheaper.

Last edited:
^^Any money on SSBB is never a waste. :lol:

But there are at least 10 games in development for the Balance Board I'm pretty sure.

SSBB = Super Smash Bro Brawl

I was considering pre-ordering mario kart at gamestop, but I hate gamestop so I'm glad to hear you've never had problems getting a game at best buy on release day.

i really want wiifit but i probably am not going have enough money if i buy mario kart but i kno i will buy it just dont know when

Back