Wii Fit Release Date

Backwards Man

WiiChat Member
Dec 9, 2006
What is the date??? It was said to be January 2, 2008, but I don't see it listed to be released at all on IGN's website. Anybody have any info or insight?

I can't wait to get my hands on it! Snowboarding on the board will rock!

Nintendo has not announced a release date yet. What you read on other sites is speculation at best.

my guess
84954327542754237 days from now
have funn waiting'
=D

It has already been released in Japan a few weeks ago. Don't know when it will hit the US, if that was your question.

DHAC666 said:
Ugh, I'm not looking forward to this

You're not looking forward to it getting released? Why? Do you think you won't be able to snatch one up? Or do you not like non-gamers playing games?:crazy:

Backwards Man said:
You're not looking forward to it getting released? Why? Do you think you won't be able to snatch one up? Or do you not like non-gamers playing games?:crazy:
I have no interest on standing on the pad and playing snowboarding games and whatnot, maybe my opinion will change if a game that interests me comes out for it, but for the time being Wii Zapper > this

drunk_duck said:
why title this 'wii fit release date' if you don't actually know the date? cos it basicly makes people think that you do know it. why not title it 'does anyone know the wii fit release date?"

drunk_duck said:
btw i don't know. but it won't be out in january.

Why do you double post when you could've added on to your first post? It's okay for him to title it like that as the main point of the thread is about the wii-fit release date.

Anyways, back to the point... They might release it in N. America around the same time they will release Everybody's Nintendo Channel which i have no idea when it's coming out

I'd hope January, but I'm gonna say mid march.

Slogan: "Get fit for Summer with Wii fit"

Back