Wii Fit Released in May in NA

Backwards Man

WiiChat Member
Dec 9, 2006
http://www.1up.com/do/gameOverview?cId=3161014

May 20th to be exact. It's the only release date we have right now. Could be just a placeholder, but what is up with all the delays at Nintendo?...If the say early 08, why can't they stick to it? Don't get me started on Brawl either.....

The thing is Wii Fit is already out in Japan, so you know its reasdy to go except translation.

Well I don't understand the gap between January for Japan and then May 20th for North America.

I guess its alright though, helps spread things out.
But some people must be disappointed about that.

I am disappointed...I am going to get super fat thanks to the delay.
Who knows maybe it will be a surprise release in January as Nintendo still has it as TBA on their site. Maybe they want to surprise the ebay sellers and not announce the date so more of them get into casual gamer hands.

OR...they want to build stock up so no shortages occur as this one will be hard to find as everyone and their cat will be looking for one.

I'm sure there will be some guy in the news saying he lost 140lbs thanks to Wii Fit.

Honestly, I don't see Wii Fit allowing Wii users to lose weight, or not a lot of it anyways. It will help with some I guess, but I just don't see a lot being lost.

It won't help you lose weight unless you are obese. The people saying they lost 10 lbs thanks to WiiSports are partially right; standing alone can help an obese person burn calories. However, this isn't a revolution by any means.

ANYWAY, thanks for the post. I would assume that its a placeholder. Keep in mind that Nintendo recently changed WiiFit's release date from 'Q1 2008' to 'TBA'. We all know what happened when that happened to Brawl.

Is it not like £80?

I don't see much point in buying it as, yeah wouldn't be able to lose that much weight, you might aswell join a gym and tone up...

I think we should take this with a grain of salt. Saying as Nintendo still has it has TBA and 1up isn't a retailer, so there is no reason why they would have any inside information.

But, I'm going to wait for some more companies to announce that they are implementing the Balance Board into their games before I decide to pick it up.

is mario strkers charged a good game? i like mario but not soccer so would u still prefer it? tryin to find games to hold me off until brawl.

CantGetAWii said:
Well I don't understand the gap between January for Japan and then May 20th for North America.

I guess its alright though, helps spread things out.
But some people must be disappointed about that.

Just like us europeans dont understand why we STILL havent got battalion wars 2 or medal of honor heroes 2

BWII is due for februari btw ;) Heroes 2 even later.....

Its just the strange magic of release dates ;)

That seems awesome. I dont know if i'd fork out that kind of cash though. If i can get everything <50 I'd do it.

miiwiiwii said:
is mario strkers charged a good game? i like mario but not soccer so would u still prefer it? tryin to find games to hold me off until brawl.

Where did that come from?

Back