wii fit sells one million in japan

XLaw said:
Lol that sounds so stupid - when you can't go to the gym ,so when can't you go to the gym?
No offence but thats a stupid question,You cant go to the gym when its too dangrous to travel!

Kamekameha!

I'm going to have to get this, although I am surprised how well it's doing, most reactions I've seen are talking about how "stupid" it is.

XLaw said:
Lol that sounds so stupid - when you can't go to the gym ,so when can't you go to the gym?
Gym memberships are about $50 per month here, if I can get the same effect I'd rather pay a one-time fee.

XLaw said:
If id live in the US maybe I would give a **** ,but now - not at all.
kthxbye

Whatever think what you want to think.
END OF DISSCUSION!

XLaw said:
...you really think you are going to get the same effect?

First of all, have you ever tried yoga, or those stretches? That stuff really does build your body up and get you into shape. Now it may not be as great as a yoga class, or running miles every day, but at least it is something.

Oh, and i already posted that video.:ciappa:

hmmm, drive 5 minutes to the gym, or save the money for wii fit.....im travelling 5 minutes to the gym,i probably wont buy this thing

bigwilliiy said:
hmmm, drive 5 minutes to the gym, or save the money for wii fit.....im travelling 5 minutes to the gym,i probably wont buy this thing
your right its not that great anyways most people are just getting it cause its new

bigwilliiy said:
Why don't you walk if you are 5 minutes away?

I really want WiiFit for killer skiing/snowboarding/skateboarding games,standing in front of the 65" widescreen. :up:

The yoga stuff will probably be cool too.

261311 said:
Well, people sadly attempt to be politically correct and include us into the fray.

Just to further my point about google, and everyones opinion on Americans, I searched on google images for "average americans". Notice how all images on the first page, relate to food, have fat people, sexy posters or money.

click here for a good laugh
average... psh glad im not!!!
i sure dnt wana look like that!

Back