Wii Fit unboxing

Jay588

?
Sep 17, 2007
NYC
one of my youtube subscribtions added this video recently, he lives in japan but is originally from america so he speaks great english, he bought a wii fit that already came out in japan and shows the unboxing..i hope i got this in the right section, its not really considered wii gaming its more of a hardware thing since he isnt actually playing the game, sorry
Enjoy
[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=iXYfHAa4V7E[/MEDIA]

Thank god Nintendo gives us an Actual CASE for the disk. Well, they better give a case to North America and England.

Very nice id buy that if i had the $ looks interesting and about the case if your saying that cus Wii Sports didn't have a case you can actually very easily make your own case just google a case cover and print it on glossy paper then put its in a white dvd case and presto your own Wii Sports case I did it for mine it looks very nice if you do it correctly.

Yes I know. I have done that. It's just that Nintendo can give us a 10 cent case. They better not be cheap.

I love keeping boxes for things. I have my WII, Guitar Hero 3 and gonna keep the WII Fit box.

I can't wait either WWL2P! Me want. Looks almost as good as a Taco.

Fire Flower said:
I love keeping boxes for things. I have my WII, Guitar Hero 3 and gonna keep the WII Fit box.

Mmmmm....and tacos are Gooooooood.

Fire Flower said:

OH MY GOSH. ME TOO!! Lol. I have my BAG I bought my Wii in.. and my Box.. and my GH3 Box as well! I'm totally keeping my WiiFit box as well. Hahah. The boxes are soo cool though.

im fat and im buying this, when the american release date?

No price or release date has been announced for the US release.

Estimates are that it'll be somehwere around $70-$80 and be out in early 2008.

Back