Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

wii fitness?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Chat' started by Murder, Jul 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Murder

Murder wraa

I'm not really much of a fitness freak but i think that a wii fitness game would be fantastic and a great way for nintendo to market the wii.

all of the moves are done so why can't they combine into a new game. for example, warioware has squats etc etc, could have more fun sports games like squash and what not.

anyone know of any rumours going around about a fitness game??

2. Evanet

Evanet NooB

Wii Friend Code: 0184-2458-2259-4743
    0184-2458-2259-4743
    I don't know of anything, but i think thats a great idea too. Especially as the wii has already sold into a much bigger market. I know a few people who have asked whether the wii could complement thier normal exercise on rainy days etc. So far i have had to tell them, it will exercise your right arm a lot and your left a bit :lol:

It would have to be a game that had me interested to get me involved though. Some ex-fat person waving thier arms about for me to copy would not be fun !

Anyway, here's to hoping !

3. Wii_Pro

Wii_Pro WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 0287-9785-4389-2990
    0287-9785-4389-2990
    O.O Thats probably what happens with alot of people and the Wii. I can see it now. People have several sandwiches with them while playing the Wii, they stop for a few seconds, take a big bite of a sandwich. I'm not FAT, thankfully. I'm very very skinny for my age, seventeen. Trust me, I'm VERY skinny. 95 lbs of skinny. I have nothing to worry about, I can eat anything I want. Mwahhahahaa.

4. Wiily Good

Wiily Good WiiChat Member

Couldn't you play this game instead of going to the gym or going for a jog? It would replace your conventional exercise, not your gaming.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.