wii for a week

360dude

WiiChat Member
Mar 28, 2007
hey guys im borrowing my mates wii for 2weeks and he is using my 360 , anyways he has got zelda and redsteel and wii sports . i woundeing what to look forward to i know the grapics wont be as good but what should i be doing :aureola: :aureola:

What the hell, please explain in more detail? What you should be doing? Its your choice. And there is paper mario to look forward which is out on april 9th in us..

lol i know i didnt male any sence lol il try again what cool features does the wii have othr the 360

Obviously the remote is the biggest feature... and the Virtual Console is cool too.

If you really want to see the Wii's potential you should go out and rent The Godfather... AWESOME game for the wii...

Think GTA in the 1930s and 40s...

I would play zelda and red steele until you get bored of them. If you have friends to play with play some wii sports. Tennis is alot of fun with friends. Then rent some games like excite truck, ssx blur, godfather, sonic, or elebits. It's refreshing to control games with movement rather than a button press, and you'll really get the picture when you rent and play some other games.

If you really want to see different things the wiimote can do you can rent warioware or rayman raving rabbids.

Beat Zelda it can be done in 30 hours don't bother with Red Steel

zelda is killer. you'll forget all about graphics and all that superficial garbage that seems to be clogging so many gamers minds. the gameplay takes you away.

no, if your just borrowing it for 2 weeks i would steer away from Zelda.

The Godfather is probally the best single player game at the moment. Red Steel is actually ok despite what people say. But the Godfather is much much better...

Back