Wii for Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YaBoyBizzy

WiiChat Member
Apr 22, 2007
I have a brand new Wii, bought it last sunday. Im asking 450$ shipped, it includes, 3 controllers, 2 num chucks, 2 games (Tiger 07, and Wii play), If interested contact me via aim (Biz Maci) i have photos of it and all that good stuff. Please no spam only interested people replay....

I'm not sure if you use ebay, but you may have a better chance as scams are much harder to run with their different protections. Nobody in their right mind is going to buy through a forum. Much too risky, even for you.

oh i aint trying to scam anybody, if they interested ill do a buy it now on ebay, so they trust me. Im just trying to get rid of it, cause i cant afford the payment on my credit card and i got a xbox 360 that i play more often, ill do a pick up if anyone livesi n florida if their interested. aint trying to **** no one over dont worry asbout that just trying to get rid of it cause i personally dont like wiis

Even if you arent trying to scam people he's probaly right people probaly feel safer getting from ebay. And you never know you might start off low and end up with alot more then you wanted thru bidding that works for you also that would prevent you yourself from being scammed.

i asked for no spam just for this reason. u guys are ****in retarded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back