Wii freezes

edeko

WiiChat Member
Aug 21, 2009
i searched found it but i wanted to know if they would give me a new one because mine is like 2 or 3 years old some scuff marks and gamecube socket broke off so its really annoying when the wii and i cant sell it if it freezes if i ever do decide to sell

so yours has been knocked around, used for a few years, has broken bits, and so you want a new one?

No not like that it hasn't been dropped i just had for a long time and theres a scrath that isnt very noticeable on the side nothing major

No not like that it hasn't been dropped i just had for a long time and theres a scrath that isnt very noticeable on the side nothing major

i have a tv thats a few years old. it has a nick on the corner. maybe sony will replace it for free.

edeko, if you think you should be getting a new wii, you're delusional

wow you harsh i said there was no missing pieces only like a barley noticeable scratch thats it i just need to know if the warrenty would let them give me a new one or if i have to pay.......

video files aka megavideo there no longer wii perfect they did somthing for a modern look or somthing but when you press play theres an 80% chance it sends you to adult friendfindfer then eventually freezes just use your pc or mac to stream videos & that should solve your freezing problem unless your playing with a scratch up disc

Back