Wii friend messages

it takes a lil while sometimes. it depends on both of ur locations. for example if ur friend was in a foreign country it'll take a lil' longer with the connection. you're not the only one i'm still waiting for some of my friends as well lol.....

oh ok. we are both quite new to the world of Wii so werent sure if we had to do something else or had jsut done someting wrong!

Make sure both internet connections are working probably and the numbers are correct. It does take a bit of time, sometimes 2 or 3 hours. Just be patient and you will know when its working when his name is in bold and you can send him messages etc.

Well, I think we have an answer guys, if the friend lives far away or no matter what let it connect for a couple of hours solved right?:lol:

adsertif12 said:
Well, I think we have an answer guys, if the friend lives far away or no matter what let it connect for a couple of hours solved right?:lol:

sounds about right! I have one person connected now anyway, so I know it works :crazy:

stumac1985 said:
sounds about right! I have one person connected now anyway, so I know it works :crazy:
i added u stumac just waiting 4 da connection lol..... but please send me your mii

Back