Wii Friends...A few questions.

the_peripheral

X, I'll own u N ELEBITS!
Nov 11, 2006
Wii Online Code
2256-8779-8853-1823
What can you do with Wii friends other than just message back and forth?

I know you can send your Mii's to their console, but what is the purpose of that?

And what is the purpose of the Mii Parade, as well?

Im guessing nintendo has a plan for this because on launch day i could not msg people and now i am.

So i guess with time more stuff will unravel!

They will be used for friendship, next year updates will happen like online enabled stuff. Maybe the Mii's will be used for some online gaming when nintendo feels like it.

Hi there I just added you in my address book... kinda testing that right now.. so you can add me too at 3164 9948 3425 5658.. nickname HoNoR . see ya!!

Miis are what you use in the smaller games - like Wii Sports. You can play as them or they may show up in the crowd. As for the friends, I think that's how Nintendo is going to start online play, but it's really anybody's guess.

It has to be. It's easy to imagine 4 people rendezvous-ing at one guy's console and all their Mii's appear in the same console Mii channel, then you can select them in the select Mii screen when starting a game such as Wii Sports. Else, having friends on a Wii doesn't have much use... I'd rather post on a forum than post on my Wii.

Back