Wii Game Idea, well kinda

nintendo_oldschool

Brawl is The Best SSB
Aug 16, 2006
Kitchener, Canada (Wario,ROB and Lucas My Mains. S
Wii Online Code
6064-9014-5481-1100
Is it me or do you guys think they should make a Duck Hunt for Wii (I know there is Ultimate Duck Hunting.But I mean they should make a remake for the Wii. You could use the Wii Zapper there also could be Boss fights like Daffy Duck,Baby Huey,Donald Duck, Howard the Duck(80's MOvie),Duck Man,Darkwing Duck, Launchpad,Hewey,Duey and Louie last but not least Scrooge McDuck. I think it might be hard for Nintendo to licence all those characters, In that case they can just make there own ducks, A la Puchout(Made up Guys).What do you guys or gals think about this Idea?

They should just make it available via the VC.

nintendo_oldschool said:
Is it me or do you guys think they should make a Duck Hunt for Wii (I know there is Ultimate Duck Hunting.But I mean they should make a remake for the Wii. You could use the Wii Zapper there also could be Boss fights like Daffy Duck,Baby Huey,Donald Duck, Howard the Duck(80's MOvie),Duck Man,Darkwing Duck, Launchpad,Hewey,Duey and Louie last but not least Scrooge McDuck. I think it might be hard for Nintendo to licence all those characters, In that case they can just make there own ducks, A la Puchout(Made up Guys).What do you guys or gals think about this Idea?
Kinda pointless.

WiiPlay has a nice version of Duck Hunt with it.

Because the Wii Remote isn't a light gun I always thought Duck Hunt would be pointless on wii. If anyone remembers the original version, there was no crosshair. It was dead on aiming.
There is hope though, supposedly the new Ghost Squad uses a calibration method that allows accurate aiming like the old light gun games. The Wii's aiming accuracy was one of the most disapointing features for me.

nintendo_oldschool said:
No, nintendo cannot license any of those names because they belong to disney, also no that idea is really well, horrible. sorry to say it but it would never happen, how would a boss battle occur? And with sprites? Thats even worse because you wouldn't even be able to tell who is who.

Back