Wii Game Rated 2/10 LOL

I think superman for snes was rated a 1/10. I've seen a few rate that low over the years but its pretty rare. They should be proud, heh.

I think developers owned by Sony and Microsoft purposely have this crap developed for the Wii to try and give the Wii a bad rep. This garbage certainly helps.

Transfixed said:
I think developers owned by Sony and Microsoft purposely have this crap developed for the Wii to try and give the Wii a bad rep. This garbage certainly helps.

I doubt that, theres plenty of crapware to go around, no need to put money in someone elses console. Nintendo seems to do a good enough job of letting crapware through, ultimately its up to them what comes out on their system, not the developer.

jwm2 said:
I think superman for snes was rated a 1/10. I've seen a few rate that low over the years but its pretty rare. They should be proud, heh.
You might be thinking of Superman 64. It's widely known as the worst game ever.

I actually have Anubis 2, and it's not as bad as a 2/10 would suggest. Games such as Superman Returns for the DS scored higher, and is way worse. For $20 you could do worse.

Just ordered the Deluxe Edition from Amazon.com! Comes with a mini Ankh Staff that clips on the Wii-mote and a inflatable head-dress! Image the extra fun as you actually become the character!

WOoooOOOo!

[DT] said:
Just ordered the Deluxe Edition from Amazon.com! Comes with a mini Ankh Staff that clips on the Wii-mote and a inflatable head-dress! Image the extra fun as you actually become the character!

WOoooOOOo!

There's a Deluxe Edition? lol, don't know if I would go that far. If they gave it to me for free, I wouldn't mind.

I don't necessarily look at IGN.com or Gamespot reviews. I look forward to user reviews either here or on GameFAQ's to see how the game fares. But I after reading the baker's dozen article on IGN, I knew that these for going to be crap when they came out...These are the other titles that are coming out which are made by the same developer...

* Action Girlz Racing
* Hamster Heroes
* Monster Trux Extreme: Offroad Edition
* NinjaBread Man
* Myth Makers: Trixie in Toyland
* Mini Desktop Racing
* Billy the Wizard
* London Taxi: Rushour
* Myth Makers Orbs of Doom
* Myth Makers Super Kart GP
* Earache Extreme Metal Racing
* Elviz - Rock N Roll Adventures

RD

Yeah I bought Ninjabread man after 10 mins of gameplay my reaction was

" you f**king serious? "

I then proceeded to remove the game from my Wii and have since dropkicked it out of my top bedroom window onto the street below

Seems somebody must of been interested in it as it has since disapeered from the street ahwell.

But what a f**king joke that game was! :yikes:

Back