Wii Game Ratings

Zelda 10/10 - Just awesome. Controls are great. Fun trying to figure out stuff.

Trauma Center 9/10 - GREAT use of controls, exciting, fast paced.. it's hard to figure out how to do SOME surgeries.

Red Steel 8/10 - I usually only play this every other day. It's fun once you get into it. Controls are great once you get used to them.

Excite Truck 8.5/10 - It's a fun racer. Fun doing tricks, etc.

NFS: Carbon 8/10 - Good graphics, controls work great with steering wheel.

Monkey Ball 7/10 - Main game is fun.. but sometimes hard to control. Most of the mini games suck.

Wii Sports 9/10 - FUN. Whole family takes part in the fun. I end up playing this everyday.

Zelda 9/10 - Awesome, nothing to resay.

Wii Sports 10/10 - Addictive, I can't stop playing baseball.....

Tony Hawk Downhill Racer 9/10 Great game if you like the Tony Hawk series and racing. You get to do tricks, fight, and race at the same time. Once you get use to the controls it is great.

Wii Sports 8.5/10 Fun game for the family. Sometimes the controller is not responsive and it gets frustrating missing a shot in tennis or whatever but still a great game other than that. I love the bowling and golf!

Bomber Man 93 (VC) 9/10 Totally amazing in multiplayer (up to 5 ppl at once) simple the only VC game you need and I seem to be playing it more the Wii Sports or Wii Play!!! Only downside is the hard single player mode.

Wow this has Helped me Deside :)

Zelda: 8/10 - VERY fun/ Alot of things to do though abit easy for a Zelda

Red Steel: 8/10 - Very good storyline. Good missions. There is a side of Difficult to it. FUN multplayer

Rayman Raving Rabbids - 8/10 - Loads of fun, would get a 9 if I didn't have to change the refresh rate from 50hz to 60hz (I'm in UK) to play 'Bunnies have natural rhythm'. The wiimote won't work properly for that particular mini game at 50hz

Wii Games:

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess- 10/10.
Best game ever?

Red Steel- 5/10.
The controls need work and to be honest, it looks like it should have been on the N64. Average, worth a rental.

Wii Sports- 6/10.
Essentially a glorified demo disc. It's a blast on multiplayer, but otherwise it wears thin pretty quickly.

Virtual Console games:

Super Mario 64- 9/10.
Innovative, engrossing and quite possibly the greatest 3D platformer ever made. I'd give it a 10 if it weren't for a few problems with precision control and camera angles.

Donkey Kong Country- 7/10.
Neat, but lacking in originality.

Sim City- 6/10.
Hasn't aged well, and of course there are better strategy games round these days, but it's not bad.

R-Type- 7/10.
I think I'd be rating this higher if I were a fan of the genre, but it's a great little shooter.

Super Castlevania IV- 8/10.
Top notch platformer that's well designed and highly addictive. Definitely worth a download.

Excite Truck 9/10
Having a blast with this game. I love driving with the wii controller. I really recommend this game.

Wii Sports 7/10
I didnt figure that I would enjoy these much but we have been having a lot of fun with these. Great for a group. Each game is fun.

Super Monkey Ball 6/10
The guy at gamestop talked me out of buying excite truck in favor of this. Some of the minigames are fun but it doesnt really hold my attention. It is a great showcase of what the controls are capable of.

Elebits 8/10
Good game, lasts approx. 9 hours. Has a decent multiplayer mode, but I don't think that'll last long. And I don't see myself going bak and replaying the levels, really your just glad to get done with em.
Call of Duty 3 8/10
Great game, first Call of Duty I have owned. The battles are great fun, my heart actually starts beating faster. Would have easily gotten a 9/10 from me if it had some multiplayer action.

elebits
7/10 - factun game, especially in multiplayer but the game gets me nautious from the camera so cant play long. definately a game that should be in everyone's collection eventually.

marvel ultimate alliance
7/10 - fun game especially in multiplayer. lots of heroes to choose from. ending kinda sucks and some parts are slow but good fun game nonetheless.

rampage total destruction
3/10 - always was a fan of the rampage series but this one seriously sucked. repetitive and boring, even in multiplayer. computer ai sucks and not a challenge. gets the three points for having the original nes and snes version on it though.us =) also very limited use of wiimote.

zelda twilight princess
8/10 - not usually a fan of the zelda series normally but this was a fun game i would have to admit. good use of wiimote and interesting storyline as well. dislike the parts of the game where u are a wolf though. definately recommend though.

wii sports

9/10 - games are fun for everyone especially golf and tennis.us wish i could choose more levels and move my characters in tennis and baseball but guess cant win at everything

Back