Wii Game Ratings

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 8/10 - a very fun game if you have a friend, and both of you will look like total idiots.
Zelda 7/10: good game, but just too slow for me. I can't play this game for very long!
Wii Sports 8/10: Games isn't that great, but make up for a party game! Also it's free!

Oh I must also say of GCN games, that I'd give resident evil 4 an honest 10/10. Ive finished it once with friends and it took about 22hrs. Playing thru the 2nd time just to find anything I missed and to enjoy the scare by myself. Plus Ashley's new costume is hawt. lol. Dont forget about the Cube games, cos out of all that crap there were some decent (and often exclusive) games.

Zelda: 10/10 : Game of the year!
Red Steel: 8.5/10 : Personly i love this game, very cool art and setting
GT Pro Series: 1.5/10 : Terrible game with N64 Graphics, at least you get a wheel for Excite Truck!!!
Rayman Raving Rabbids: 4.5/10 : Poor Graphics, Poor Minigames
Trauma Centre: 8/10: Difficult but addicting
Wii Sports: 9.5/10 : Boxing could have been better, Alot of fun to play with family and friends, one of the best games of the year
Mario Bros. (VC) : 4/10 Not worth 5$, i played for 4 minutes and got bored
Legend Of Zelda (VC) : 9/10 Lots of fun gameplay, this game proves graphics doesn't equal fun

I dont understand how you people rate these games so high. The only game that deserves a high rating is Zelda.

Excite truck 9/10? Unbelievable!!!
Wii Sports 8-9/10? Not real stat tracking, no fielding in baseball, auto movement in tennis. Golf is dreadfull.

The average Wii title scores a 6.5 Take all the titles and average out the score. Go to any site. Gamespot, IGN, any of them

its all your oppinion i really just rate a game on the funnes and if i like it alot and controls if grafix suck im like owell so whatever you want thats why i say state your reason wii sports is rated so high because its fun to play its not made awsome but fun so rate whatever you want just give why like i said
8/10 super fun i get stuck though controls are decent grafix are okayish

i dont beleive its released there yet i know its not in UK and i tihnk scotland is UK idk im a dumb 13 year old but i dont think till round febuary

hmm any one else wanna rate some games there are sitll many games that need rating so please tell what ya think hmm wario ware just came out anyone have it im thinking bout getting it can someone plz rate it?

Last edited:
Well, just two games:
Wii Sports:9/10. Wii Sports is really great. Don't buy any game, this game is enough. Its controls are great and you need to play it a lot to get a pro. Minigames and Wii Fitness makes the game's life longer. I haven't tried multiplayer yet!

Rayman Raving Rabbids:8.5/10 I love these bunnies a lot. There are over 70 minigames and all of them are funny. The Story Mode ends quickly but everything begins after that. Breaking all the scores are very hard. The only bad thing about the game is:Bonus videos are not really good.

Excite Truck 5/10...its fun, shows what the wii remote can do, but i really don't like racing all that much same with Monster 4X4: 5/10

Zelda Twilight princess: 10/10...A masterpiece, but you can get stuck easily and bored.

Red Steel: 8/10...the controls are great once you figure them out, the sword fights are ok, the shoot gun parts is very good.

Wii Sports: 10/10...good work out game, fun to play at party's or with friends.

cookiemonsta11111 said:
Ocarina of Time!?!

Didn't Get That At All...:wtf:

ImWiitarded... DOn't Post That Many Times.... Use The Edit Buton.

Back