Wii game saves!!!

captainff said:
Or if that is too long to type (the wii data input can be sooooo tiresome) try www.wiisave.com
Thanks for the info!

I don't really consider that cheating, there's no way i have time to unlock all those mini games and characters coz i have too many wii games now, like 30+ (both jpn and usa version). most of the games i haven't even played yet... so i think wii save is good for lazy ppl like me!

For example, mario party 8... friends come to my place, load the game, and we can enjoy all unlocked mini games immediately, isn't it awesome?

wiidbz said:
so i think wii save is good for lazy ppl like me!

For example, mario party 8... friends come to my place, load the game, and we can enjoy all unlocked mini games immediately, isn't it awesome?
No not awesome.

Why not just get a save game that shows the ending credits?

ciper said:
No not awesome.

Why not just get a save game that shows the ending credits?

Man... im not saying the save is good for every game, only the boring ones..

do u even own mario party 8??? which scores a 5 on most reviews. i got that game since day 1, and i beated it. (didn't know about wii save by that time). After i beated the game, i almost had myself to burn that shitty game...

wiidbz said:
Man... im not saying the save is good for every game, only the boring ones..

do u even own mario party 8??? which scores a 5 on most reviews. i got that game since day 1, and i beated it. (didn't know about wii save by that time). After i beated the game, i almost had myself to burn that shitty game...
If you had to cheat then you didnt beated it.

I bet you really hate Big Brain Academy then because you can beated it in about 30 minutes.

ciper said:
If you had to cheat then you didnt beated it.

I bet you really hate Big Brain Academy then because you can beated it in about 30 minutes.

lol ya, i played big brain for about 30 minutes and never touched it again. :lol:
man, can't wait to get Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, it's gonna be awesome!

Back