wII game you regret buying

Sonic and the Secret Rings (aka Sonic Wild Fire - some regions)
-control response was/is a joke!
-storyline is hard to follow correctly
-if hit in the air (over nothing) you will die (no recovery even with a skill)
-leveling system is too easy (repeat lvl 1 - can get 4000 pts every time)
-etc

Red Steel
-sensor controls need a bit of tweaking
-health bar LIES!!!!!
-need percision aim for certain missions
-storyline wasn't all bad, but needs work
-can't use sword whenever you chose (only in sword fights)

so far...only ghostbusters wii.

resident evil 4 also but i got it for 10bucks.

RE4 really?!?!? Thats one of the highest praised games in history. t's the 3rd best game I've ever played in my life.

hey,

yea man, i got it because of the hype but i dont like the controls..in metroid prime where you aim is where the guy turns...here its a bit awkward for me..you push A just to lift your gun. classic controller is a bit better i guess.
also the game seems to hard..like 5 hits and your dead..also...you run out of bullets unless you keep finding ammo which i dont like..

Like Conduit. The clip size is like 5 bullets for a machine gun :L

so far...only ghostbusters wii.

resident evil 4 also but i got it for 10bucks.

RE4 really?!?!? Thats one of the highest praised games in history. t's the 3rd best game I've ever played in my life.

hey,

yea man, i got it because of the hype but i dont like the controls..in metroid prime where you aim is where the guy turns...here its a bit awkward for me..you push A just to lift your gun. classic controller is a bit better i guess.
also the game seems to hard..like 5 hits and your dead..also...you run out of bullets unless you keep finding ammo which i dont like..

Hey good points. in all reality the game was extremely well developed. Best Resident Evil storyline, new exciting gameplay standard for the series, complete zombie makeover and it was still very scary, the scariest in my opinion and the most action packed.

But my biggest gripe about the game is that the port was so lazy. They didn't improve the graphics/textures at all. It was just the gamecube version with tacked on motion control. They had about a year of development time to improve the game and they release it in the middle of the year.
They could have pushed the Wiis capabilities like they did the Gamaecube and release the game in October and the game would have sold twice as much. It would have even sold consoles. But I guess Capcom needed their money NOW!!

I highly disagree with your perspective on difficulty. The game is supposed to be realistic, meaning if you don't dodge an axe to your head you'll probably die. And the Wii version had waaaay too much ammo making the game easier and making you feel safe. The lack of ammo on other versions made it a true SURVIVAL horror game. It kept you on the edge of your seat forced you to aim for head shots and encouraged you to manage your weapons. The thrill of running low on ammo increased the feeling of paranoia and claustrophobia.

I most regret buying m&m racing. It's seriously the WORST racing game i have ever played.
The steering is terrible, the tracks are way too simple and there's hardly anything you can do.
Also about 5 days after I played it my wii broke. Either it was a coincidence or that game broke my wii!!(I blame the sucky game).

If a game has the word ''m&m'' in it you should probably stay away lol:yesnod:

I regret buying the Wiiware game Pokemon Rumble...
It was fun at first. Hey! Catching Pokemon whith other Pokemon? Good times! I was wrong...

My mom forced me to get Balloon Pop. *shudder* Let me just say, watching her play it made me want to throw it out the window. Guess what, she doesn't like it.

:3

I agree with laliko. Well anyway, the worst game i ever bought is hmm........ I know! Sonic 3D Blast is a atrocious peace of trash, and in my opinion, the worst game one could buy.

Last edited:
I didn't like the Prince of Persia at all... after a few hours of playing, I want to toss my controller and hang myself

I have m&m racing. Steering is a little hard but its challenging. I like the game. My wii still works.

Samba da amigo cant get past setup screen.

Kawasaki snow mobiles very hard to steer.

Nights journey of dreams boaring.

Jillian michaels 2009 hard to do had to return it.

Hannah montana spotlight stupid game rented it from family video.

Mythmaker orbs of doom and mercury meltdown very hard to steer and gets challenging after a while.

Jumper and Spray are also hard games.

My nephew likes Lego starwars I hate it.

New super mario brothers too hard without guide and is boaring now.

That's all I can think of for now.

Back