Wii Games at your Local Video Store?

gpoleweski

G-JoKeR
Jan 2, 2007
Australia, Sydney, Lebville (not a leb)
Wii Online Code
4462-3961-4067-6996
Hey, over here in Australia not one wii game has been in any video ezy, blockbuster or any other reantal place. I wasn't sure if it was just where I am or is this happen all around Australia and/or the world?

do you guys have a ebgames or gamestop near you? If not then can just you buy games from amazon or something?

~Rival

wow that sucks V.v. So really the only way to get games to import them from other countries? But then how can you buy your wii when they don't have any games?

~Rival

nononononono. we are talking about RENTING games rival destiny, we cant rent games wich really sucks but yes we can buy them, lol, Luckily for me nintendo isnt that stupid

ohhhhhhhhhh thank god lol! Renting games huh? That's pretty stupid to me. Ever try www.gamefly.com? But then again...i dont know if they support Australia.

~Rival

LOL
Blockbusters here in UK don't rent them either lol
I just them and take them back if it's that crap though I read lots of reviews first. Trust your instinct

US: Who has best rental price/policy for Wii Games?

Anyone have any thoughts on who's best to rent from? I've signed up with Hollywood Video and they charge $6.99 for 5 days. They also give a 50% discount for the first 30 days, so I'm still enjoying that. Seem to have a decent selection, but not the newest titles.

BTW, I'm in Minneapolis.

US Blockbusters rent for $9 but you can keep the game for 12 days (grace period included), that is a pretty good way to get it done

plus blockbuster has the newest titles on the day they are released..just have to make sure you beat all the other kids in your area.. took me forever to get my hands on tiger woods i almost bought it.. good thing i rented because that game BLOWS

P.S. you have to have a credit card at time of rental to back up your purchase (for all next gen systems) ..if you keep the game too long past the grace period you will get charged the retail for the game and then your kinda stuck with it

Thanks mnukeliller! That makes more sense to me. I'm not a big fan of Blockbuster for movies, but I will definately check them out soon.

Are you saying that if you like the game that you can keep it and they apply the rental to the purchase price (9 + 40.99 = 49.99) or do they add it to the rental (9 + 49.99 = 58.99)?

Yeah, we cn take them back but we need a special seal thing on the game to say that it's been a purchased item but we got none of them. Also EBgames is a good store but somethings are a bit overpriced (in my opinion) AUS$100 for some koronipa game, no thanks. You can buy them from EBgames but if you don't like it you can EXCHANGE it in the next 7 days, too bad if none of the games there are good.

Back