Wii Games Coming Out

acershot

offical ssbb master
Jan 18, 2008
Ontario
Wii Online Code
0826-3639-6872-6792
i have two things to say.

1. can you please list some good action or shooter coming out for wii that doesnt have cartoon graphics (i already know about Call of Duty 5, going to be the best wii game).

2. can you let me know any reviews about battalion wars 2

thanks

Last edited:
cant be bothered to get you actual reviews, use google, but i KNOW the reviews for Battalion wars wars 2 are excellent. So i would check it out.

Redsteel 2 is coming, with online, brothers in arms, road to hill 30 and moh:h2 is already out. Theres a few more like Disaster day of crisis and alone in the dark, etc.

wait cod5 for wii? will it be online?

when is redsteel 2 coming out sounds interesting cause its online.

i like online just in case the game gets boring.

Gampla said:
wait cod5 for wii? will it be online?

when is redsteel 2 coming out sounds interesting cause its online.

i like online just in case the game gets boring.

i dont know about online but it is confirmed that it will be on wii.

(i couldn't get the quotes woking below srry)

Call of Duty 4 was so good that even internet hyper-critic Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw hardly had a bad word to say about it. That all looks set to change though, as Activision has confirmed the next COD will be released on DS, PS2 and Wii.

As we reported earlier, in a financial conference call yesterday publisher Activision briefly mentioned the title would be available on all formats.

Couple this with the last effort to bring a Call of Duty game to the Wii, the rumours that COD 4 devs Infinity Ward are not involved with the project, and the extremely short development period, and you have a fantastic recipe for a sub-par port to Nintendo's consoles.

Even worse, the game is going back to The Second World War, because obviously the contemporary setting wasn't ever one of the most refreshing and interesting parts of Modern Warfare, and we all want to go back and fight the Nazis' yet again.

And to add to all that, it's being made by Treyarch. UGH.

So yeah, expect another generic WW2 shooter with COD5.

i'm hoping that if cod5 does indeed support online (which it should...), that it won't require the pay to play system :scared:

Gampla said:
Wow if cod5 comes out with wifi lets hope it supports voice chat.

i think they will give it a shot online...but the voice chat? i would like to have voice caht but i dont think nintendo is intrested in that right now...if they are they could be a better contender in the online gamming industry.

Well, Rock Band will be coming for Wii in the near future, so I'm fairly stoaked for that.

VidyaVince said:
And to add to all that, it's being made by Treyarch. UGH.

So yeah, expect another generic WW2 shooter with COD5.

on IGN.com it says its being made by activision

Back