wii games lacking.

Lobstermobster

Bat Out Of Hell
Dec 28, 2006
ATL
Wii Online Code
7929-6697-1940-8225
i seem to get the feeling that some wii games might be lacking potential that it could have because it is on the wii. im not talking about nintendo games, im talking about 3rd party games or games that are developed for all consoles. Twilight Princess is the best example, allthought an awesome game, it wasnt made for the wii... but the new zelda thats been in production will be insane because it is taking full advantage of the wii because it is made just for the wii.

other games that are made for all consoles, might be good, but the controls are probly just configured to fit for the wii...

so it seems that games strictly made for the wii might lack, but they could still be good.

I would agree. Wii-fied games (ported to Wii) will in general be less of an enjoyable true Wii experience than those developed fully for the Wii from the ground up.

hmm dont think so 3rd party games will be hopfully talor made for the wii so they work even if that does mean waiting a bit longer.

obviously you didnt understand, i didnt totally mean 3rd party games, i ment companies making games for all three consoles (which would be 3rd party companies, your not gonna see ninty making a game for xbox now are you)

Back