Wii Games utilizing Remote Plus

budiraha

WiiChat Member
Sep 1, 2011
Singapore
I just bought Wii Console two weeks ago and has been buying games ever since. I realized that only games utilizing the remote plus are worth playing. I really like the Wii Sports Resort and Red Steel 2. Now thinking of getting the Wii Play Motion. Is it worth buying? I know The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is on the horizon but really cannot wait that long :)

I just bought Wii Console two weeks ago and has been buying games ever since. I realized that only games utilizing the remote plus are worth playing. I really like the Wii Sports Resort and Red Steel 2. Now thinking of getting the Wii Play Motion. Is it worth buying? I know The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is on the horizon but really cannot wait that long :)
i will tell you about RS2, it is worth buying and the game is actually good. A little short but its a game you should try out. If you like wii sports then you will like the other wii sports.

Good on ya for owning Red Steel 2, great game indeed. :thumbsup:

If you'd like a multiplayer-focused shooter, The Conduit 2 wouldn't be a bad place to look. I don't know from experience, but I've heard good things about the game. It's averaged a lot of 7s in reviews, certainly.

If you're into sports/sports games, Tiger Words PGA 2011/12, NHL 2K11, and Grand Slam Tennis might be your cup of tea.

I've gotta say, though... If you've been buying quite a few non-Wii Motion Plus games and think they're all crap, you must be buying the quite a few of the wrong ones. :p

I like games where I need to move a lot! currently my fav in this order : sports resort, don king's boxing, dance dance revolution, cabela's monster buck game, and red steel 2.

Red steel 2 is the least fav because it requires the least amount of movement :)

Back