Wii games vs. XBOX 360 games... who wins??

demonflair

Slowly returning..
Feb 10, 2007
Portugal, Portimão
Wii Online Code
2967-1215-6372-5681
Xbox 360 was the first to be released and it has great new gaming, like for example: Gears of War, Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, Dead Rising, Saints Row, and many others. And do not forget that Halo 3 its coming in this year, and this is going to be the best selling game of the year, ... maybe??
So in fact Xbox 360 has already great games for it's system.
And what about Wii?? We cannot compare the Wii grafics with Xbox 360 grafics, but the Wii remote is by far the greatest thing to happen in a video-gaming generation. Do you think that the Wii remote will turn Wii games even better, by its playing system, and that new games for the Wii will become better than Xbox 360 games???

I think that Madden (07) is best played using the Wii remote. I find myself actually wanting to play Madden on my Wii instead of playing Gears on my friend's 360.
A little off-topic, but I thought Gears of War's ending was a bit sudden and pretty... not amazing (as it should have been). My friend didn't tell me we were on the last level, and I thought that last boss was just another fight.

I think the answer depends on your perspective. If you value graphics and mature themes, I would say 360. But if you're looking for games that are a lot of fun with great replay value, the Wii wll be better. There are a lot of good games being made for the 360, but Nintendo is unbeatable at making classic games that can be played over and over again. Just look at all of the games that people want released on the VC.

Last edited:
i agree with Scuba Steve but im gonna word it a little differently...it all depends on the persons general interests. i mean some people dont like the idea of the motion sensing controller and they like to do things by just hitting a button. and if you do have the Wii along with the 360, sometimes you just feel like sitting down and playing a nice round of gears on your 360 rather than standing up and swinging your arms around playing the Wii...the Wii takes energy which is something no one is used to when they play video games.

Nintendo Wii takes energy which is very useful for us so that we become stronger as we play videogames..there's also very good games on Wii already despite their different genres: Wario Ware: Smooth Moves, Zelda Twilight Princess, Excite Truck, Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2... Sonic and the Secret Rings coming soon and then there's Project H.A.M.M.E.R. Disaster: Day of Crisis, Super Mario Galaxy, Sadness, and last but not least Super Smash Bros. Brawl..and all of those are exclusives and first party, now imagine the third party games coming out..the Wii is the best

JCpackers044 said:
the Wii takes energy which is something no one is used to when they play video games.
I'm used to it. I don't remember it being an issue either. But I do know what you're talking about. My friends get exhausted when boxing eachother.

Xbox 360 games are not that good quality graphics compared to Wii games on a HD cable.
Infact play 360 games on a 26''+ HD tv then u would be completely dissapointed.
I sware there are jagged edges everywhere and it just looks lyk a n64 game.
But on the wii i get a smooth image :)

Wii has got a good line up, its on a dry spell though.

mk_south_london said:
Xbox 360 games are not that good quality graphics compared to Wii games on a HD cable.
no.

mk_south_london said:

thatss possibly the worst statement i have read. ever..

i have a 37" LCD HDTV and the xbox looks absolutely stunning, i have the wii plugged in using the components, looks crap in comparison..

infact the wii looks like n64 when compared to the xbox to be honest.

as you can see im not a blind fanboy, i tell it how it is, both systems are brilliant though :yesnod:

agreed. if im a fanboy then i would be a PC fanboy. However i love nintendo consoles purely because of their fun, innovative exclusive games such as mario, super smash, metroid etc. I have played on the 360 multiple times and i honestly think its a good system and its priced resonably. I i did not have a top PC rig i would honestly think about getting one.

Back