Wii Games You are Getting for Christmas?

Besides getting the actual Wii.. I'm getting
Zelda
... and
Excite Truck

I'm also getting gift cards for gaming stores so I'm going to buy Red Steel.

ocdan said:
im asked for DBZ, Red Steel, Metal Slug, and maybe Super Swing Golf cuz I was hyping my stepdad into it while playing wii golf and he was pissed at it
Same as me. I got DBZ and I'm getting Red Steel from my parents. My aunt is getting me Metal Slug. Also, if I play it and like it, I may get Super Swing with some Xmas cash.

I'm only getting a classic controller and 5000 points... I'm getting money, though.. not sure what to buy, but i think i'll wait until i've completed the games i have.

I just asked for Excite Truck. I would've gotten another one, but I've had my eye on Gears of War since the trailer at E3.

Ill be getting in early January, but still close to christmas so....
Wii console
Call of Duty 3
Madden 07
Zelda:TP
And trying to find another wiimote and nunchuck.

Well, I asked my girlfriend to get me Wii Points, Madden O7, Elebits, Far Cry: Vengence, GT Pro Series, Few CD's.(She works at FutureShop so it's perfect). I know for a fact I got My CD and Wii Points, My mom is giving me money. Oh and I want another Wiimote and Nunchuck,but she told me everywhere is sold out of it:(. Oh well I hope everyone has a merry Christmas,and a Happy New Year. Best of luck with your Chirstmas list, I hope everyone gets what they asked for. Later

Far Cry: Vengeance, i hope it is as good as the xbox 360 version, but u wont be able to download awesome custom maps :(

The Console (Durr)
Red Steel (because i wanna play lots with my bro and beat him heh.)
Wii Play (because its a controller with a free game!)
Nunchuk (For Red Steel.)

im getting my wii for christmas finally
getting Wii Sports (obviously),red steel and Zelda: Twilight Princess

Last edited:
So far I only own Zelda and Wii Sports for Christmas I'm getting:
Red Steel
Super Monkey Ball
Wii Play

I looked everywhere for SMB and nowhere had it then I went to PC world to buy my brothers 360 and they had 3 or 4 of them in the little wii section, the staff were surpised anyone actually bought something from the wii section with the wii drought hardly anyone does and those who have wiis don't tend to go to PC world. If you're looking for obscure stuff that's sold out elsewhere go there, its worth a look.

Back