Wii Games You're Not Interested By

King Wiired

HITLER ME JEZ
Aug 8, 2006
United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
Wii Online Code
8756-4872-6334-8478
What games for the Wii have you seen and thought how you didn't like the look of it at all? Whether it be a launch title or an up and coming Wii game (excluding film related games e.g Shrek 3, Cars)
For me I'd say Elebits.. I just don't understand it.. or get the point of it :confused:
What about you guys? :crazy:

I think trauma centre looks interesting, but i def aint gonna get it, and i cant make my mind up about rayman, also happy feet just makes me laugh at how great it looks

Surprised no one has said Far Cry!? I was interested at first, but the graphics just look hideous and while graphics aren't that important to me, COME ON! They've said Wii is more powerful than PS2 and Xbox, so why does this game look like it was made 5 years ago?

ok found one, this is how its looking:

5516008c7700b8427182b6d5cceea860.jpg

i kno what your thinking, is he wearing a glove? no.

but its still betetr than:

ubisoftofficial19045.jpg

:lol: first thing i thought was he's wearing gloves... must admit graphic-wise that isn't great.. though the gameplay might make up for it.. won't be getting it though :)

Edit: Forgot to say, thanks for getting the pics for me :)

MetroidZ said:
ok found one, this is how its looking:

5516008c7700b8427182b6d5cceea860.jpg

i kno what your thinking, is he wearing a glove? no.

but its still betetr than:

ubisoftofficial19045.jpg
Sorry, but I don't believe the first one is the Wii version of Far Cry. The HUD looks different and the graphics look much better. What's your source?

Yeah, I mean I'm not for sure either and I would love it if it looked like that, but it's just it looks sooo much better than the other shots and the HUD icons are different colors and shapes. Hope it's real, though.

Back