Wii games

Wii_Pro

WiiChat Member
Jun 23, 2007
Pensacola, FL
Wii Online Code
0287-9785-4389-2990
When new games come out, are they hard to get when they FIRST come out? I want the new bowling game that comes out 8/1.

It depends how busy your usual game shop is.. I doubt the bowling game would sell out in places so you should be okay, if you're that worried then just pre-order

Can be hard to get yeah.

I remember buying Street Fighter 2 for the Amiga and only Boots had it in stock! I had trouble getting Doom 3 for the XBox too, I got mail order from Tescos in the end!

I pre ordered RE4 though and it arrived on day of release...

if its a game that has a good rep like pokemon or res 4 then its worth pre ordering but if its something thats not gona be very popular then its not worth it i think wii sports bowling is better than that new game

I think the new bowling is gonna be better, it's going to have like a campaign thing and be more realistic.

In my area at least, the less popular the game is, and the less hype it gets before release, the harder it is to get a copy. I live near 4 Gamestop/EBGames stores and they only stock a few copies of the lesser known titles. Not a single of those even bothered to carry Chicken Shoot.

Back