Wii games

Jamie.mac

WiiChat Member
May 20, 2011
Canada
First will EA sports be making sports games on the wii u? Next will these sports games have my player/dowloadable content(rosters/draft class)? I ask because I am a fan of baseball and hockey and I heard NHL 2k12 was dropped and I didn't hear of any other NHL games coming to the Wii/ wii u for 2012. Also MLB 2k11 didn't have online( no dowloadable rosters etc.) and no my player mode. Please reply if u have any news about these topics!

First will EA sports be making sports games on the wii u? Next will these sports games have my player/dowloadable content(rosters/draft class)? I ask because I am a fan of baseball and hockey and I heard NHL 2k12 was dropped and I didn't hear of any other NHL games coming to the Wii/ wii u for 2012. Also MLB 2k11 didn't have online( no dowloadable rosters etc.) and no my player mode. Please reply if u have any news about these topics!

EA have recently said that they are bringing all of their major franchises to Wii U, so you can expect to see NHL, FIFA, Madden etc. Nintendo has also said that the Wii U will feature downloable content.

007 Quantum of Solace for Wii

Mod edit: Wrong thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back