Wii Glove

codehat

WiiChat Member
Nov 5, 2006
Brisbane, Australia
Hello fellow WiiFans,

Does any know if Nintendo is planning on making a glove (that you wear over your hand) to use with the Wii Technology?

I am very keen on its applications for games.

Wade.

Power glove was um how do I put it a waste of of time but you could just tape the Wii-mote to to your hand then dip it into hot wax but hey that just me....So basically no is the answer

well i saw this fan made pic somewhere on Kotaku (ALL HAIL KOTAKU) whre it had like little things to wedge the WiiMotes in... i'll try and find it

Found it!
324AM190606_power_addlow.jpg

some how i dont see that working. the nunchuck atachment is in the same hand as his remote which means that the two would get the same movement.

Yea, that wouldn't work. He's got Wiimotes taped to the back of both his hands. Whoo...
How's he going to use them, especially since the tap covers up half the bottons...

wiiwii said:
some how i dont see that working. the nunchuck atachment is in the same hand as his remote which means that the two would get the same movement.

The Wii-Motes are used for punching, the nunchuck for moving.

Nintendo tried the Power Glove back in the days of the NES. Maybe with the Wii control method a new version might be good.

I was under the umpression that you could only use 1 wiimote per player. And anyways, you wouldn't be any to press any buttons.

Back