wii gone mad!?

miiwiiwii

Banned
Dec 26, 2007
Hoover
Wii Online Code
1026-7977-4441-8732
ok my little brither spilled juice through the disc slot of tyhe wii ok. luckily that was my secondhand wii(becauze bought for 200 at gamestop)..so i unhook my secondhand one and take my first-hand one to the living room and for nsome reason the blue light on the wii disc slot was on!??so i called ninty and tey said i can send them the wii and fix it(didnt tell them it was goin on and off because of the juice) so luckily im putting the wii back in game room. so whenecer i leave im locking it up. do any of u guys know why the blue light lit up without it plugged up?

*probably not the answer*
The juice made a circuit from the battery (Clock) to the drive, turning on the LED.

I think you have a message. It lights up (even when you dont turn on) if you have a message. Check you messages, delete them and then see if it still turns on the lights. Do notice though, if the red light is on, that means its completely off. If it shows a yellow light its either on or on standbye (which is still kind of off) it glows blue when you have a message.

T3kNi9e said:
I think you have a message. It lights up (even when you dont turn on) if you have a message. Check you messages, delete them and then see if it still turns on the lights. Do notice though, if the red light is on, that means its completely off. If it shows a yellow light its either on or on standbye (which is still kind of off) it glows blue when you have a message.

Thanks i was wondering why my wii was going blue light when i wasnt even on it lol

261311 said:
Black Majik, see a doctor.

It's probably running off the clocks internal watch battery.

I think before that happens, miiwiiwii should see and English teacher. Can I get an Amen?!

MirakTheLa said:
I think before that happens, miiwiiwii should see and English teacher. Can I get an Amen?!
:mad5: could u shut da **** up can i get an amen

Back