Wii Good? Bad? What?

BluRayPSP

TF2 Best Characters
Jul 7, 2009
Arkansas
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
What is your opinion on the Wii Console? Do you like it, hate it, love it, has the best games, has the worst games, like the controller, just feel lazy to use it, or it just doesn't stack up to the other consoles (XBOX 360/Playstation 3)? Tell me what you think.

Last edited:
yea, it's nice, a bit expensive, but nice. it has the best game, movement games, other consoles don't have it. Then it's easy to play :wink:

In my opinion wii used to be good but now it kinda sucks but I still play it for some reason

Would you like some recommended games?

I recommend some games:

-Wii Fit Resort
-Animal Crossing City Folk
-Rabbids Go Home
-The Legend of Zelda Series
-etc
-etc

They are great games, with movement of course.

I love my Wii! I chose it over the Xbox and PS3. If I wanted awesome graphics, I have my PC for that. It's all about gameplay and i'm a big fan of Mario

The Wii, or Nintendo in general has THE best games, and THE best Characters and series. For Example - ****ing POKEMON

i have wii and xbox 360, but i play my wii far more than the xbox i enjoy the games alot more, the only type of games i dont find good on the wii are racing games (besides mario kart of course).

I like it but it sometimes get boring and it to help people get out more and not look fat and even cure some sickness some how. lolz

Bwahahahaha

I have a 360, but my wii rocks it more then it does. People jsut think the wii sucks because of "graphics"...

Last edited:
What is your opinion on the Wii Console? Do you like it, hate it, love it, has the best games, has the worst games, like the controller, just feel lazy to use it, or it just doesn't stack up to the other consoles (XBOX 360/Playstation 3)? Tell me what you think.
FRIKKIN TROLLS

....OK, Ill be serious. The Wii is my favorite console because....well, I dont know why. I just play it the most by far. I dont really play 360 or PS3, so I cant say that those arnt any good.

Back