Wii Graphics...

renegade

WiiChat Member
Jan 4, 2007
Will games that come out later in 2007 have better graphics than games that came out in 2006 such as Red Steel and Call of Duty or will they stay the same. I had an xbox 360 next to my wii last night and the graphics weren't amazingly different.

I'm not entirely sure.

It's all up to the developers. They get to decide if they wanna make a giant wad of cash off a good looking, good playing game by taking some time to develop it and not rush it..

Or..

They can rush it, and have either good gameplay, good graphics, or neither, and not make nearly half as much cash as the previous suggestion.

I grant you, by Xmas 2007, there's gotta be some seriosuly pwnsome games.

There has to be... :thumbsup:

I got no problem with the current Wii graphics but they will defiantely improve over this year, even if not i wouldn't be put off and thats what my 360 is for. :)

of course the graphics will be better. its not just the console that determines the graphics, its the game developers. go on your ps2 or gamecube or whatever and think of the difference between madden 04 and madden 07. the wii is entirely capable of putting out some great looking games, and i'm sure developers will put out some great games.

JohnnyNova said:
I got no problem with the current Wii graphics but they will defiantely improve over this year, even if not i wouldn't be put off and thats what my 360 is for. :)

ftcmark said:

i also agree, from what ive seen, nintendo has allways had the 2nd best grafx, But SEGA has allways had the best, the dreamcast grafx PWN all the other game systems, even Wii, PS3 & XBOX 360.

Games will get better, all depends how they wanna push the Wii.

Good Example: Zelda: TP (even tho designed for GC, so not great example)
Bad Example: Farcry (rushed to hell, could of been great)

I think the graphics are fine at the moment as long as they stay like this I'll say they are good. But Nintendo shouldn't worry about graphics as much as the games.

PtonJalken said:
Games will get better, all depends how they wanna push the Wii.

Good Example: Zelda: TP (even tho designed for GC, so not great example)
Bad Example: Farcry (rushed to hell, could of been great)
hogsbff said:
I think the graphics are fine at the moment as long as they stay like this I'll say they are good. But Nintendo shouldn't worry about graphics as much as the games.
Which leads me to my next post....

yeah, nintendo makes the machine, only the developers can make the aweome games that Wii, "The People" can purchace and play! more money in their pockets, more gameage in ours.

Back