Wii Graphics

He mentioned the graphics not being up to par with the other new systems.

Sorry about not properly answering your question; you can adjust the settings on your game to fit the screen of your TV. If you're sitting up close to the TV, you're bound to find things are terrible compared to sitting further away form the television.

yea but the wii graphics aint as good as the 360! but i agree the gameplay is defo beta! well worth its pennys.

"Ps3 i think is gonna do real bad on there console its just going down hill, if ya buy 1 of those Ya Mad No way am i spend 500 on a grpahic machine., I'd easy stick to my pc and wii"

Opps Offtopic .:Slap Wrists:.

my response Was "No Fcukn way am i payn that, just aint no point 50quid per game Tah if i had 1 i'd chip it and never buy a game again, so Pointless" lol ps3 will sux it wont do good they might aswell stick it back in a box and forget to release it, i like ps i do i got the ps2 if the ps3 was lookin beta and offered more then ya but 500quid Paah na thanks

stay on topic sometimes cuz i was tring to read what this was meant for i mean sometimes understanding gettting off topic but dont do it to the hole forum

Back