Wii gun add on

i think you can only get them online right now cuz i found a bunch of things for wii sports like a tennis racket/table tennis paddle, golf club, even a steering wheel for some games

PuNkMaN said:
i think you can only get them online right now cuz i found a bunch of things for wii sports like a tennis racket/table tennis paddle, golf club, even a steering wheel for some games

no, you're thinking of the wii sports pack (24.99) and the 2 steering wheels: there's one for 9.99 and one for 19.99. i haven't figured out the difference except the price.

FWELR said:
no, you're thinking of the wii sports pack (24.99) and the 2 steering wheels: there's one for 9.99 and one for 19.99. i haven't figured out the difference except the price.
i was talking about add-ons in general because i haven't seen any in stores

PuNkMaN said:
i was talking about add-ons in general because i haven't seen any in stores
ooo, ok, ya, i've only seen the steering wheels at target, everything else online, yeah.

They all look really cool but are they necessary..probably not, but I understand they would add a bit more fun somewhat. I dunno just not for me, but maybe if I see them again more in detail ill change my mind.

Nice pics though

Back