Wii Gun Released!

Cpt.McCloud said:
get a big old roll of duck tape :lol:
glue it? hire someone to attatch it like it was real. . .

or just take ammo out your gun and turn it into wiimote :D

maybe sticking to the side will work but will look weird.

I was curious do you hold your gun normally or on its side? lol

lmfao, nah i think ill buy 3 of them, 2 for playing and one for modding. i can maybe take it to my gun smith that i go near where i live and get some good laughs at making grooves and rivets in the wii remote to add a light and finish it LMAO! yes, im serious too!!!

whats funny is that it does look like my off duty but then again, im sure for a model they used any old 9mm or 45 and just tried to mimick it as much as possible lol.

and what do you mean by hold your gun? you mean where we keep it when we're on duty on our belts? usually i keep mine on my right hip, my bf keeps his in a drop leg holster.

When your gun is in your and are your aiming.

Do you hold it upright or on its side.

Your gun smith is gonna have fun time modding a wiimote gun holder lol.

The design just looks basic and they probs didnt go into detail of a single gun just a overall look at it.

Cpt.McCloud said:
When your gun is in your and are your aiming.

Do you hold it upright or on its side.

Your gun smith is gonna have fun time modding a wiimote gun holder lol.

The design just looks basic and they probs didnt go into detail of a single gun just a overall look at it.

NEVER EVER EVER hold a gun to the side, seriously. its actually a BIG mistake when in movies and gangster shows they hold their gun to the side. you can actually get hurt that way and maybe lose a finger. always hold it up and down one hand over, aiming the front and back sights together for accuracy and pulling the trigger slowly without anticipating the shot and jerking the gun upright- those are proper shooting techniques when dealing with handguns :)

i wont let my gun smith solely do the project, ill hang around to be laughed at and do it myself probably- just use his tools :p

like i said, its probably just a common 9MM thats all. no need to get into further detail with it since most people wont know the difference between the keltech, smith and wesson, kimber, colt ect :)

lol, hang round a gun smith stealing tools and modding a wii gun, that will be a laugh :p

I'd love to see the results :p

oh thanks for clearing up the gun question for me.

Cpt.McCloud said:
lol, hang round a gun smith stealing tools and modding a wii gun, that will be a laugh :p

I'd love to see the results :p

oh thanks for clearing up the gun question for me.

well its kinda hard to steal some of his tools considering most of them weigh as much as i do :) plus they need to be unpluged and whatnot so yeah good luck with that! lol

ill deff keep everyone up to date on the modding experience since i am highly anxious about it

Stay with him when your off duty and just work on your gun lol

brag to every one at the station that your wii gun is better:lol:

Do a thread :p

My gun modding experience! :)

when you go missing from the forum for a few we will know were you are :p

Cpt.McCloud said:
Stay with him when your off duty and just work on your gun lol

brag to every one at the station that your wii gun is better:lol:

Do a thread :p

My gun modding experience! :)

when you go missing from the forum for a few we will know were you are :p

lol! this is true :idea:

i deff will keep everyone up to date on what i do- chances are since its just plastic i can do it myself without the help of my gun smith. however for ideas i can consult him. i cant wait!

id say id make a thread but then agian, im using gun parts that are probably illegal for most of you and cost as much as your wii :yikes:

ill have to fiddle around with what i got and what im capable of doing when i get the gunmote :D

Try to mod 2 and give them great paint job. . .

dual pistols :)

you could maybe ask your gun smith to make a proper gun wiimote from metal and stuff, make it a proper pro thing, It would look cool.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Try to mod 2 and give them great paint job. . .

dual pistols :)

you could maybe ask your gun smith to make a proper gun wiimote from metal and stuff, make it a proper pro thing, It would look cool.

at which point id use an old gun and just remove the slide rack. problematic though because the gun is smaller than the wii mote itsself- so it would be bigger than the actual barrel of the gun inwhich it would be resting on.

ill see if i can find something out but thats not a bad idea either

ETA- also button configuration would be all messed up if i used an old gun stock :(

Last edited by a moderator:
It will have its problems but there will be a way to get round it and make some good wiimote guns.

Im sure your gun smith is quite cool and not some grumpy old man/women.

good luck, maybe try to make a normal one then in future try to experiment making dual pistols or a shot gun?

the shot gun would be hard, having to link trigger to the wiimote b button.

Cpt.McCloud said:
It will have its problems but there will be a way to get round it and make some good wiimote guns.

Im sure your gun smith is quite cool and not some grumpy old man/women.

good luck, maybe try to make a normal one then in future try to experiment making dual pistols or a shot gun?

the shot gun would be hard, having to link trigger to the wiimote b button.

i can almost guarentee that the shotgun will NOT work however i have an old wooden butstock from the NYPD riffles used back in the early 60s that they were gunna throw away but we ended up taking them (no metal in them just ALL wood- every metal part has been removed)

i could mess around with that but that would be rather hard to do

as for my gun smith hes a sweetheat hell do whatever i ask :D i know hell help me if i asked him with my ghey little kid project that im antsy about doing lol

again, ill try to fiddle around with the original make and then mod that- if i can use other parts of guns such as the body i can mess around with those as well :thumbsup:

Like you said it will requeir some practise and fiddling around.

it will be hard but possible, good to know that your gun smith is a sweet heart lol good to know that you will be able to do this and let everyone know what happens.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Like you said it will requeir some practise and fiddling around.

it will be hard but possible, good to know that your gun smith is a sweet heart lol good to know that you will be able to do this and let everyone know what happens.

lmao i never said i COULD but i said i WOULD try it :D i have high hopes though. my bf is GREAT at moddifying his guns as am i with my own so whats a little arm in messing with plastic? none, exactly :) besides its only 20$ thats nothing!

i have faith that i can do this and i know itll be good :)

I think we should let someone else post in this thread now lol.

Get detirmined tlc ;)

you WILL do it. :lol:

Geez I've never heard two people talk about guns so much

Back