wii gun

Yellow_Wii

wii owner since release
Sep 5, 2006
i know there has been many threads on this but when the hell will we see it?

its been 4-5 months! its just a bit of plastic that holds the contolers together and it will make gaming so much more fun!

will they release it with metroid prime?

Wow you are stupid it doesn't hold them together it's completely different it only uses the Wii Remote

joytech's gun just holds the nunchuk and wiimote together

nintendo's is a completely different attachment

WiiZero said:
Wow you are stupid it doesn't hold them together it's completely different it only uses the Wii Remote

wow and you should kill yourself, because you're wrong. The only one that is officially made right now is just an attachment that holds the two together.

I would get that gun attachment thing as soon as i see it in shops, even if i dont have a fps yet!

lee.jarratt said:
I would get that gun attachment thing as soon as i see it in shops, even if i dont have a fps yet!

yeah does anyone know when both the joytech and nintendo one is coming out?

callme.nasty said:
yeah does anyone know when both the joytech and nintendo one is coming out?

May 1st for US but i dont know about anywhere else. sorry i cant get a link, on my wii

p.s - sorry bout everythin I said to you before.

callme.nasty said:
wow and you should kill yourself, because you're wrong. The only one that is officially made right now is just an attachment that holds the two together.

http://www.qj.net/uploads/articles_module/37177/wiizapper 1.jpg

Oh I guess this one isn't officially made :eek:ut:

Yeah and don't tell me about that f**king Joytech one I've heard about it and guess what it's a f**king waste of money name one FPS or 3rd person shooter on Wii that you don't need to use the nunchuck alone

Who's the dumb ass now

Oh yeah and by the way on the Nintendo one the trigger is mapped to the "B" button on the joytech one where the trigger should be is "Z" so when you try to shoot with your joytech gun attachment you'll most likely just duck

Last edited:
I was wondering about that actually, i mean all the games have been made to shoot with B altough B was at the front of the controller and the gun in this case but if it is 'mapped' to the trigger button it is all good then

WiiZero said:
http://www.qj.net/uploads/articles_module/37177/wiizapper 1.jpg

Oh I guess this one isn't officially made :eek:ut:

Yeah and don't tell me about that f**king Joytech one I've heard about it and guess what it's a f**king waste of money name one FPS or 3rd person shooter on Wii that you don't need to use the nunchuck alone

Who's the dumb ass now

Oh yeah and by the way on the Nintendo one the trigger is mapped to the "B" button on the joytech one where the trigger should be is "Z" so when you try to shoot with your joytech gun attachment you'll most likely just duck

actually, thats a bad image of the "wii zapper." if you get a better angle of it, it says below that its a work in progress. The joytech one is a final design and has a release date.

Last edited:
WiiZero said:

f off you cocky noob

"it's completely different "

well not really it holds the wiimote and has a nunchuck analoge stick at the back

Back