Wii has almost passed up the 360 in sales!!!

I'm not suprised. For one thing the console is quite cheap compared to that of the 360. However congrats to the Wii :)

The recent 360 price drop is probably going to change things a little, but it's still too expensive if you ask me. So this will most likely continue for Nintendo for quite awhile. It is interesting to see a console out for so little time to overtake a console out for so long. What two years? Good stuff, reminds me of the glory days when Nintendo ruled. There is still a long while for this console war though, look at the PS2 holding it's own in sales still. I wouldn't count the beast (PS3) out for a few years.

Last edited:
Well as soon as i get a job im gonna buy a 360 i still love my wii but i respect Microsoft a lot for the fun online gaming and such.

Ronald said:
Well as soon as i get a job im gonna buy a 360 i still love my wii but i respect Microsoft a lot for the fun online gaming and such.
In another year the price should drop another $50 before leveling off for awhile. This is when they will most likely get my bite and after people start getting the HD tv's as the regular tv's are fazed out things may just further change in the race also. But you never know, the Wii has been surprising people for almost nine months now. Will people end up getting tired of it? I could never get rid of mine and most true fans probably never would, but the younger generation seems quick to do so in favor of the more powerful graphic machines.

Acdude6 said:
yeah!thats great!the wii will be in every house hold and on every show....there wont be a house in the world without a wii!!mwaaahahahahaha!!i mean cool:cool:
That's probably a very true statement!

WiiBad said:
In another year the price should drop another $50 before leveling off for awhile. This is when they will most likely get my bite and after people start getting the HD tv's as the regular tv's are fazed out things may just further change in the race also. But you never know, the Wii has been surprising people for almost nine months now. Will people end up getting tired of it? I could never get rid of mine and most true fans probably never would, but the younger generation seems quick to do so in favor of the more powerful graphic machines.

I'm not getting rid of my wii tho, and im more into online than graphics.

Back