Wii has problems!!

idok

WiiChat Member
Oct 2, 2007
Before u get all defensive its ok this is just a thread about what you think is the wii's biggest misfortune eg: not hd,Friend codes that sort of thing.:yesnod:

The only thing i can think of is that you can't talk to anyone when playing online .

Turok said:
The only thing i can think of is that you can't talk to anyone when playing online .

Yeah that is a real weakness and nintendo have to sort it soon.

I agree with the small storage space. 512mb is really quite small compared to the 360 and the PS3, who have whole hard drives that you can take out and upgrade. Yes, you can put in an SD card but the way they worked it, the sd card is used only as a backup.

But I foresee in the future that we will either have hard drive compatibility or the Wii will be able to read directly from the SD, no need to cop and paste back. cheaper 32gb sd cards are coming out soon (not that they really are cheap, but they're less expensive than the current ones) and so current SD cards like 4gb and stuff will be cheaper :D Nintendo take note!

COLDshiver said:
I agree with the small storage space. 512mb is really quite small compared to the 360 and the PS3, who have whole hard drives that you can take out and upgrade. Yes, you can put in an SD card but the way they worked it, the sd card is used only as a backup.

But I foresee in the future that we will either have hard drive compatibility or the Wii will be able to read directly from the SD, no need to cop and paste back. cheaper 32gb sd cards are coming out soon (not that they really are cheap, but they're less expensive than the current ones) and so current SD cards like 4gb and stuff will be cheaper :D Nintendo take note!

Definetly thats why nintendo are so worried about how big the wii ware games have to be.:yesnod:
:sick:

I don't like how expensive the classic controllers are. Doesn't matter to anybody else, but oh well. I'll go with no talking online.

duke_fan13 said:
I don't like how expensive the classic controllers are. Doesn't matter to anybody else, but oh well. I'll go with no talking online.

Yeah the wii headset thing is becoming popular i might start an online petition.:wink:

I don't tihnk the headset is as big of a deal as everyone is making it. yeah it's a cool thing to have, but if you play xbox live, i think it's 50/50 on people even using them

matt_cal said:
I don't tihnk the headset is as big of a deal as everyone is making it. yeah it's a cool thing to have, but if you play xbox live, i think it's 50/50 on people even using them

I still think nintendo should at least release them.:yesnod: :smilewinkgrin:

Small storage is definitely a problem, I also think Wii's gaming library could be improved, with more titles less focused on the casual. I don't see that slowing down too much though...

CantGetAWii said:
Small storage is definitely a problem, I also think Wii's gaming library could be improved, with more titles less focused on the casual. I don't see that slowing down too much though...

I'M sure if no more heroes sells a lot we'll be getting many more “Adult games”.:yesnod:

biggest flaws are no headset support, lack of *good* online games, and limited storage space.

idok said:
I'M sure if no more heroes sells a lot we'll be getting many more “Adult games”.:yesnod:

Maybe so, but more importantly we will be seeing better third party support if that and other games sell well. No More Heroes deserves it, and I would be happy with selling enough just to get a sequel :D.

Back