Wii has problems!!

CantGetAWii said:
Maybe so, but more importantly we will be seeing better third party support if that and other games sell well. No More Heroes deserves it, and I would be happy with selling enough just to get a sequel :D.

SUDA is a legend he will support the wii no matter what but Your right We need all the big players.

is it just me, or are the vast majority of top-rated games (cod 4, bioshock, no more heroes, assassin's creed, etc) rated M?

being a 16 year old, i'm sure i don't have to tell you how embarassing it is to have to drag your mother into gamestop only to have her fry you in front of the cashier for being obsessed with violence.

AoWFraggit said:
being a 16 year old, i'm sure i don't have to tell you how embarassing it is to have to drag your mother into gamestop only to have her fry you in front of the cashier for being obsessed with violence.

I know the feeling...thats why i bring my dad :lol:

FRuMMaGe said:
The Wii is the superior console for 1 reason and 1 reason only.

Waluigi!

yeah yeah yeah NO Waluigi is a Dick.

Raphael986 said:
Well usually my wii hardly ever reads the game discs!!!!
thats weird, mine are fine, what do you do to your game disks that puts them in that condition :wtf:

Wiimoto said:
thats weird, mine are fine, what do you do to your game disks that puts them in that condition :wtf:

The Wii God™ must not like the guy.:lol: :scared: :lol:

Sorry for the Dp i don't know i just done that.

I hate to post this but the only problem i have with the Wii is that it just stopped accepting games and ejecting them :( i registered with nintendo to extend 90 warrenty so i hope im covered if not its $82.50 for repair which i dont mind to pay but it sucks :( lol anyone else have this problem? it seems like it happened after i updated but it did fall 3 feet to in a pile of clothes

Back