Wii has usb WHY?

NintendoWiiMASTER

WiiChat Member
Nov 22, 2006
Canada
Wii Online Code
5159-5210-4012-1480
kinda useless right now issnt it? you cant attach n e thing to it can you?

does anyone know what its going to be used for?

bobby1211 said:
This has been done so many times... use the search feature to the right side of the page please.

-Bobby

Weren't you the same guy who gave someone crap last night for telling someone to use the search?

Welcome to the dark side.

i could have serached but i like to ask fresh just to get arguments going ... me: 1 everyone else: no score

NintendoWiiMASTER said:
i could have serached but i like to ask fresh just to get arguments going ... me: 1 everyone else: no score

:lol: Nice, I like that. haha

Man, some people on these forums are pretty useless and annoying.

Well, just to answer your question...

I think the USB port will be for future accessories and items like iPod, camera (instead of using the SD card in it), keyboard, mouse, microphone (hopefully), etc.

im hoping they make games keyboard and mouse useable... i love the wii mote but as i said every single time sum 1 has mentioned games ... " Give me a Mouse and keyboard "

Wattle said:
Man, some people on these forums are pretty useless and annoying.

Well, just to answer your question...

I think the USB port will be for future accessories and items like iPod, camera (instead of using the SD card in it), keyboard, mouse, microphone (hopefully), etc.

Yes the people who refuse to follow the rules and actually not be lazy and use the search, are very useless and annoying.

vagrant said:
Yes the people who refuse to follow the rules and actually not be lazy and use the search, are very useless and annoying.

However, sometimes stubbornness and complaining becomes very annoying and repetitious. :rolleyes:

Back