Wii has won the Battle but not the war!

Singhson

****** by Syntax
Dec 20, 2007
Banned by Syntax for no reason, all subscribed thr
Wii Online Code
4237-4091-4421-2313
Obviously the Wii is winning the console battle, but what about 4th generation consoles, what do you guys think is gonna happen there, I'm sure its only about 5 years or so away until someone releases a new console. Do you guys think there's any possibility of new players entering the market?
Also who do you think out of our current players leading the market?
Personally i think Sony's really pissed off that wii spent a fraction of the money the did, and are currently only selling a fraction of what wii is selling.
I think Sony's gonna pull out some ace's!

what do you think, is this living?

merry Christmas!

HEY, i got a really good jokes for everyone.

There was this old man in the pub, he was sooo drunk, its obsurd, he was crazy drunk. Anyway he diceided to get up, when he did he fell flat on his face!
So he thought, "Oh, maybe i just need some fresh air"!
So he goes outside, stands up again, and fall face first into a ditch of mud, so he say's, "forget his, i'm gonna crawl it home"!
The next morning his wife opens the door, to find her husband outside on the door step. She said, "you've been drinking again haven't you"?
He said "yeah, how did you know"?
She said "because you've left you wheelchair at the pub again"!

what you think!

merry Christmas!

Good one. xD

Just a correction, currently it's the 7th console generation, thus the following one will be 8th, not 4th. :)

PHILIPS has already made a 3D TV. And I think you can already buy it. Search for yourselves. ;)

no one after the 6th gen thing about the wii until it was showen. so i dont have a clue bout next gen..i think nintendo will win this console war as it is still gonig stronger than both the other consoles.

Singhson said:
Wii has won the Battle but not the war!

lol...i think it's not......the WII has won the war, or it's very near at it winning....

this "war" as you call it, has no battles!!

Xbox360 and microsoft are out of the game, because, since they released their console 1 year earlier than the others, given every game like Halo3, and yet about 2 million behind Wii.....i think there is NO chance!!!! the difference gets more by time.... (as you can see)
- but another price cut may help a bit....

As for Ps3........the interest was high (from people generally) about Ps3, until a high price compared with a Wii turned all people's attention on Wii!!!
Ps3 sales can increase though, by lowering price....which will cause sony to crach, as Ps3 cannot get any cheaper (at least for the next 2 years.....)

I have both Wii and Ps3, and believe me.....Wii is way more FUN.....
even if Ps3 is awesome as well....

also, big games are coming for wii, like wii fit, smash brawl and mario cart wii.... who knows what comes next?? mayby another zelda, wii sports 2 or ?????

also, Mario galaxy will keep on selling high for a long time.....not like most games that sell high only for 2-3 weeks......

i think this is how its all gonna go down 1st wii owns all then wii will run out of game titles so the 360 will be the best system but then will hit its max for graphics so ps3 will come along and be #1 untill 3d projecter video games come out

Last edited:
next syatemwold be motioncontrol with hightechgraphics and online from nintendo

the 360 is done even it not going to beat wii not at the rate of sale for both consoles.

but the ps3 i dont see it catching but it does have some big, REALLY BIG games next year so it will jump a bit

Back