Wii HD console on an analog TV

nickrox1 said:
i don't know y don't you type it in google... maybe that would help.. maybe a little
I tried that, but couldn't find any info. Even the Nintendo site doesn't say anything about the HD console.

nickrox1 said:
no im not 11... y do you keep coming to the same threads as me? STALKERR!!!!!!!:ciappa:

Why do you keep making pointless off topic posts in threads of topics you don't even know about?

Do you even know what HD is?

Birthday
July 27th, 1994

Oh I'm sorry I was off by 1 year.

Last edited:
The Wii can display in 480p maximum, and comes with regular a/v cables for a regular television. You can then get the cables to display 480p separately.

:ciappa:
vagrant said:
Why do you keep making pointless off topic posts in threads of topics you don't even know about?

Do you even know what HD is?

Oh I'm sorry I was off by 1 year.

Myabe cause i want to, y got a problem with that?:crazy: ya and HDTV is........Regular NTSC signals have 525 lines of resolution. HDTV has 1125 lines of resolution having over five times the video information than that of a conventional NTSC-type TV set. In spite of its obvious advantages, transmission requires extraordinary bandwidth of five times the capacity of a conventional TV signal. TV receivers are estimated to be 30% more expensive than today's most costly sets. BOOYYAA!!!:ciappa:

nickrox1 said:
:ciappa:

Myabe cause i want to, y got a problem with that?:crazy: ya and HDTV is........Regular NTSC signals have 525 lines of resolution. HDTV has 1125 lines of resolution having over five times the video information than that of a conventional NTSC-type TV set. In spite of its obvious advantages, transmission requires extraordinary bandwidth of five times the capacity of a conventional TV signal. TV receivers are estimated to be 30% more expensive than today's most costly sets. BOOYYAA!!!:ciappa:
Looks like a copy and paste...

ciper said:
I agree with the others that nickrox1 failed.

Delirious: The cables that come inside the Wii box will work on any tv with a video input :)
Thanks for the answer. I'm trying to help a friend who's not a big web user. He ordered the Wii HD for his son and hopefully it will be here in a couple of days. :D

Back