Wii Headset ?!?!?!?!?!?! :s:s

Fdot

WiiChat Member
May 29, 2007
this may be posted a billion times but WHEN THE HELL IS THE NINTENDO WII HEADSET COMING OUT !!! Anyone KNow ? ?

cmon guys, its safe to say that there will be a wii headset. i mean, nintendo made one for the ds, a handheld, so we can be 100% percent sure that the wii will have one, and considering the fact that the 360 and ps3 has one, so nintendo wouldnt want to fall behind

Shoko said:
cmon guys, its safe to say that there will be a wii headset. i mean, nintendo made one for the ds, a handheld, so we can be 100% percent sure that the wii will have one, and considering the fact that the 360 and ps3 has one, so nintendo wouldnt want to fall behind
But unlike the 360 and PS3 the Wii will not support open mic service, you'll only be able to talk to people you've traded friend's codes with. It's also good to note that only like two games for the DS support the mic, Pokemon and Metroid I think.

Shoko said:

how can u be so sure remember the wii is a "family" console and it wasn't designed to be as powerful as the ps3 or 360 but 2 offer a cheaper and more gimmicky option to gaming. Phew! anyway i still hope a headset is made. lol! :lol:

I think they might bring out a headset but then again they might just bring something out that is going to be attached to the Wimote or they will do something to do with the sound in the Wiimote, its Nintendo you never thought what things they are going to come up with it will be good whatever it is.

Lets see if I can use my brain to remember......Nope there has been no confirmation of headset.

I'm curious; why do you ask? Do you have any games that would use a headset?

I'm not sure they are going to bring a headset out they might just bring Wii Messenger our or even Wii Chat which they have been working on for a while.

If you thought this information was useful give me some rep please

Thanks guys

ajvizzgamer101 said:
Lets see if I can use my brain to remember......Nope there has been no confirmation of headset.

There is a headset coming for boogie.

Back