Wii Heart You! [camping out?]

Sumayya

WiiChat Member
Oct 13, 2006
Hello
We are Sumayya and Michael. We are attending The School of Visual Arts in NYC. We are in the MFA Design program.
We have a project that we have to touch the hearts of a group of people who share the same interest. We are gamers at heart and picked the Nintendo fanboys! APPLAUSE.

We wanna do something for the people who are planning to camp out the night of the Wii's launch, that would make their waiting less painful and actually enjoyable. [fresh coffee, seat cushions..etc]

so we wanna hear from you guys what you would want done to make your waiting more enjoyable.

please understand that we're college student!

Thanks a lot,
Team Wii Heart You

Last edited:
hmmm

im not sure, maybee some funny videos to watch while we wait in line? what are you guys studying? that would help make request that would be more doable by you. Maybee make the first few people to post on this thread a cool poster or something that shows the great struggles we went through to get our wii's? Like you could go out the night of launch and get picts of the people in line, and then make a poster with some of them with a big pic of the wii in the middle? just a thought cause i think that would be cool.

*edit* what kind of visual arts are you studying?

Last edited:
I don't understand, what exactly is it that you are doing, where is it, and... why? o.o

Jenova said:
I don't understand, what exactly is it that you are doing, where is it, and... why? o.o

We wanna make sure that everyone who is waiting will have a enjoyable time while they're waiting to get their Wii. If its from providing hot coffee, to making sure everyone is warm, anything along those lines.

We really know how is it like to be waiting in the cold to get your console, and we wanna help out in any way possible.

We're not sure where exactly we wanna be located, because the stores haven't got back to us yet about their plans for the launch night.

Best,
Team Wii Heart You

Sumayya said:
We wanna make sure that everyone who is waiting will have a enjoyable time while they're waiting to get their Wii. If its from providing hot coffee, to making sure everyone is warm, anything along those lines.

We really know how is it like to be waiting in the cold to get your console, and we wanna help out in any way possible.

We're not sure where exactly we wanna be located, because the stores haven't got back to us yet about their plans for the launch night.

Best,
Team Wii Heart You

How about those that order online? do we get coffee also lol :yesnod: im waiting for my wii

Carnage said:
And the people in the uk ^_^

i want coffee (sorry im an addict)

drink a lot of coffee until the day u get the wii.. so u become more hyperactive :lol: u will need it for the wii remote :smilewinkgrin:

Well, if you have anybody in Miller Place, Long Island New York, I'd like that. =D

Sumayya said:
We wanna make sure that everyone who is waiting will have a enjoyable time while they're waiting to get their Wii. making sure everyone is warm, anything along those lines.
Best,
Team Wii Heart You

Well if I was camping out I'd say you could send over a couple of cute college girls over to keep me warm...ya know, body heat???:ihih:

DragonWii said:
drink a lot of coffee until the day u get the wii.. so u become more hyperactive :lol: u will need it for the wii remote :smilewinkgrin:

OMFG dont do that seriously you will release the monster seriously dont lol i hate it when im hyperactive none caffine state and i been on the biggest hype over the wii for like a week now lol and i still am hyper and i havnt drunk that much coffeee

send gurls over to uk to! over in a wooden crate give em a bow of water some brerad they should survive the trip over!

I'd say hell no to coffee! do you know how quickly that stuff passes through the average humans digestive system....that is unless your supplying to save seats in line while wed have to pee....and supplying port-o-potties

that seems kind of strange.......but the store i am at is 24 hours so I'm inside the whole time :lol:

Great job

Great job guys, didn't see u at nyc the other day but saw u on the gamespot thingy but still think you guys did an amazing job!:smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :yesnod:

Last edited:
Back